[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's officially been two years now. What the fuck is he doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

It's officially been two years now. What the fuck is he doing?
>>
Sucking his own dick
>>
>>92189253
Jacking off with the glove.

What? You thought he was talking about the gems when he said he'd do it himself?
>>
It. Himself.
>>
Preparing what is happening at Thor Ragnarok.
>>
>>92189253
Thanos quest,where he acquires power, gets obsessed with death , forms a band of pirates' then collects the gems. At least that is how the comics did it.
>>
sitting in his chair
>>
>>92189253
>What the fuck is he doing?

STARING INTO THE WELL.

Have you never read a fucking comic book?

I am embarrassed by you, anon.
>>
>>92189253

Missed opportunity with after credit scenes with him doing some Thanos Quest like stuff. It could've also helped keep Avengers 3 from being so bloated.

It'd make people even more incentivized to watch every MCU movie. I know people only watched Thor 2 because of Avengers 2. How disappointed those people must've been.
>>
>>92189290
Speaking of which. What is supposed to be the context for that? Was he responsible for Ultron or something?
>>
>>92189386
He is responsible for Ronan and Loki. I believe also Malekith.
>>
>>Some sites asked the Russos why Thanos wasn't in Civil War...
>>
>>92189386
The scene was Whedon's "goodbye" to the MCU.

He wanted the last scene of his last Avengers film, to be Thanos actually doing something and in this case, him grabbing his custom glove and implying he's going to be going off to get the Gauntlet in the next Avengers film
>>
>>92189253
Car pooling with Darkseid
>>
>>92189386

I'm going to assume he was aware of what happened with Ultron without having any direct cause in it. Once he saw that didn't work out he decided to get off his ass and announce he'd take care of it himself. And then sat back down and thought about it.
>>
>>92189386
Maybe? Every potential plot thread Whedon sets up for the future seems really ambiguous and seems to rely on characters having keikaku involving things they couldn't predict or know about. This was present even in the first movie to a degree. Thanos could have been responsible for the AI in the staff, but how would he know who or what would release it if anything, or that this would lead to any benefit to him?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.