[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"jack's first kiss was with as-"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 12398231.gif (367KB, 268x150px) Image search: [Google]
12398231.gif
367KB, 268x150px
"jack's first kiss was with as-"
>>
She just kissed his cheek. That's not a shared kiss.
>>
File: Jack & Jill.jpg (108KB, 900x557px) Image search: [Google]
Jack & Jill.jpg
108KB, 900x557px
>>92178521
I'm calling it now
When Jack finally returns to the past and is reunitef with the cricket girl now an adult, she'll sound just like Ashi implying that she's the Daughters of Aku's distant relative.
>>
>>92178521
What if she was the Cult Leader?

Oh how she cried out for Jack when Aku came.
Aku was found the hope she had put in this foolish samurai to be curious, expectantly just after he had sent this samurai far into the future
So Aku had a devilish idea
"I'll make her put her hope in me"
And so He had his way with her, as well as bestowing her gifts of all wyrd sorts
>>
>>92179353
Cricket Girl is probably dead in this future
>>
>>92179353
How could she have possibly survived for all these years?
>>
>>92179353
That was thousands of years ago, humans can't live that long.
>>
>>92179353
Calling it now, childhood love interest is actually the HP and Ashi is their daughter.
>>
>>92180973
Did you even read the thread, she's probably dead by now

Heck, she was probably already dead when Jack just got to the future
>>
>>92179901
Aku twore open a portal in time and flung her into the future.
>>
>>92179760
>>92179901
>>92180902
>>92180973
Aku Magic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.