[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack: Gi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0.png (741KB, 906x828px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
741KB, 906x828px
Fun fact about Jack's gi: it was literally fabricated by the gods. So it might actually have some protective powers.

And indeed, despite all the slug gnawing at it, they couldn't dissolve it.
>>
>>92177423
what ever happened to that badass glowing silver armor that his dad had? why doesnt jack have that? and what about that flying cloud? that thing was awesome. he should get that thing back too and then he could chase aku in his bat form.

why doesnt jack get a helicopter or something to chase aku?
>>
>>92177423
But the gi usually gets ripped or torn off in most episodes.
>>
>>92177554
>why doesnt jack get a helicopter or something to chase aku?

Jack flew a hovercar once. It, uh, didn't go well.
>>
>>92177592
Because that's when Jack still hand made them. Three gods gave him that gi along with his sword
>>
>>92177592
My pint exactly. This gi he remained unscared.
>>
Was it corrosive acid they were producing, or did the slugs simply eat away her clothes?
>>
>>92180149
I think it was some sort of venom, or digestive fluid.
Jack had to suck the juice out of Ashi's leg the first time one showed up and spit it out. Looks an awful lot like how someone would deal with a snake or spider bite.
>>
>>92177423
>And indeed, despite all the slug gnawing at it, they couldn't dissolve it.
Why do you numbskulls not get by now that they ate her other outfit because it was made of fucking LEAVES.
>>
>>92181089
Gi are made of natural fibers too.
>>
>>92177749
Besides being covered in slug slime and sexual fluids.
>>
>>92181089

Plus she pretty much chopped it off herself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.