[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spend 2 decades in an extremely contrived plan to kill the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: High_Priestess.png (700KB, 978x508px) Image search: [Google]
High_Priestess.png
700KB, 978x508px
>Spend 2 decades in an extremely contrived plan to kill the samurai
>The only thing it achieves is to help jack get his sword back and restoring his former glory.
>Just before Scaramouche, an actual assassin that gets shit done, tells aku about jack being vulnerable

How can someone fuck up so bsd.
>>
>>92176266
And her daughter is fucking the Samurai.
>>
>>92176266
She's still alive right? There's no way they can just kill milf mom off that quickly. Only thing happened was just an Arrow to the gut, Jack survived with a kunai in his rib while bleeding enough blood to drop dead.
>>
>>92176363
If the fall didn't kill her sepsis will.
>>
>scaramouche will eventually tell Aku that Jack lost his sword
>Aku will o kill Jack
>Jack will have his sword

The high priestess pretty much saved Jack
>>
>>92176363
I thought he was hallucinating all the blood
>>
>>92176266
why do you feel the need to make another SJ thread you gigantic faggot?
>>
>>92176420
Actually I expect it to go down something like
>scaramouche tells aku jack lost his sword
>aku perks up and looks the happiest he's ever been in 50 years
>immediately opens a portal to see if it's true
>jack has his sword
>scaramouche tries to backpedal hard
>aku just wordlessly vaporizes scaramouche and goes back to moping, more depressed than ever
>>
>>92176455
Because so far it's the only decent show to talk about you supid nigger. All the other threads are focusing on nothing but Jashi shit while this one is just talking about milf mom.
>>
>>92176266
>Devote your life to your worship of Aku
>Your whole samurai killing plan fucks up so badly that Aku will never know you even exist
>>
>>92176526
JUST MAKE A GENERAL
>>
>>92176363
If she was even close to the samurai strenght, she would have went herself first.
>>
>>92176634
What?
>>
>>92176678
He's saying if the High Priestess was anywhere near Jack's level she wouldn't have bothered with the daughter plan to begin with.
>>
>>92176266
Villiany 101: If you're sending elite assassins to kill someone, make sure they are of the same gender as them to reduce the (bullshit) chance of one of the assassin's somehow falling in love with target.
>>
>how can one person fuck up so bad
She's a woman who was in charge of something, that should be enough of an explanation.
>>
Why the fuck did the crowded howdah full of weird green tigers A) wait so long to attack and B) keep spelling words out to the audience?

also unfortunately Ashi's snout came back.... in some shots. it kinda looks like they had a different artist every few scenes, but that's not really worth complaining about.
I really didn't need them to be a couple but it's cute anyway.

I wanna know how Jack has survived so long eating alien food without knowing what it is. I mean imagine you're allergic to chocolate and you're from his time, you'd never know. it doesn't exist outside of central america yet.
>>
File: mook cats.png (483KB, 1270x405px) Image search: [Google]
mook cats.png
483KB, 1270x405px
>>92177449
>Why the fuck did the crowded howdah full of weird green tigers A) wait so long to attack and B) keep spelling words out to the audience?

Because Samurai Jack mook-tier villains are weirdos and always have been.
>>
wow, sucking out poison DOES work I guess, if it's the right kind of weird alien leech poison
but don't try it with snake venom.
>>
File: 1489892421414.gif (766KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489892421414.gif
766KB, 500x384px
>>92176266
She probably should've seen this coming. I mean, adult daughters in their prime of health, whipped up into a frenzy, sent after the planet's most desirable guy.
>>
>>92177526
fair enough
>>
>>92177562
>Missing that full skintight body suit right now..
>>
>>92176363
bottomless pits are pretty infamous for not killing people, ever

so yeah she'll be back
>>
I can't believe we got more nakeds, and this time she doesn't care. she seemed to care briefly before.

it's weird Jack is so uptight given the time and places he comes from.. but i guess it has been a long-ass time since he's seen a fine human lady.
>>
>>92177896
also it would have made more sense to slip off his fundoshi and try to make a slingshot bikini out of it.
good thing that electricity also neutralized their poison.
>>
>>92176266
>women
there's your problem
>>
>>92178114
Good point. I suppose if you really wanted to argue it you could say he just didn't realise, or that his spies fed him shit info.
But realistically, I'm pretty sure Aku saw Jack's sword at least fall, and if he knew Jack grew a beard he'd surely know Jack lost his sword
>>
>>92177896
My personal view is, on that situation, fighting for his life, no other woman on earth would throw him off like that. He's a trained warrior, the best on the fucking planet. Otherwise the 7 sisters could just have charged at him naked and he would end up dead.
But as he already had developing feelings for ashi, he gets flustered.
>>
>>92178114
think of it like this. Aku realizes he will never beat jack because of the sword so he just starts avoiding him entirely except for when he comes across a time portal, the moment aku destroys the last one he is probably thinking, "Fuck this guy all i have to do is wait for him to die now" and stopped paying attention to him entirely. That's how he could not notice the sword being lost.
>>
>>92178114
Maybe aku was all like: last portal down, finally, i dont want to EVER LOOK AT HIM AGAIN
40 years later he gives a small glance at him and see he dont age.
>>
>>92176856
In the modern tumblr era even that's not guaranteed though.
>>
>>92178114
Perhaps it's only Scaramouche that thinks that Aku doesn't know.
>>
>>92176590
Then people get mad at making a general, just let it pass anon just two more weeks.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.