[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: THe Dream.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
THe Dream.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
We know for a fact that once the event is over, steve will just go back to normal captain america, and captain hydra will be left in the past, like other HUNDREDS of marvel characters. So why is everyone so salted?

People can't stand when a character gets their political ideas twisted a little? But if they know things will go back to the way they were, What are they crying about?

Or is the whole thing just liberals crying about >muh nazis? Because if it's that, then comicbooks are fucking dead and alan moore was right
>>
>>92173789
Marvel became normie. This is their own fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1000x1537px
>>92173789
Moviefags that never bought the book REEEIng at there husbands being the bad guy for two years of his history due to one of the most easily reversible plot devices in fiction
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 480x471px
>>92173789
Its sjws crying about it. Plus senile old fans past 40 who forgot how comics work.

Not actual liberals like me.

Hero becomes brainwashed to become evil isn't new.
>>
>>92173789
Moviefags don't know how comics work.

Marvel attracted this terrible audience, now they gotta deal with it.
>>
>>92173789
So you were fine with it when they made Thor into a women?
>>
>>92173789
The problem is most people who are complaining about it are people who aren't familiar with comics. But...

>>92174045
>Hero becomes brainwashed to become evil isn't new.

...That's also the problem to people who've read comics a long time. I just couldn't really care about it cause it feels more like one of Marvel's "let's anger the fans to get sales" stunts.
>>
>>92173789
They're just going to kill him off like they killed Pym, Tony, Logan, and Bruce Banner off.
>>
>>92174307
Yeah but then what would be the point? This would then be like the second time he dies. Third, if you count Fighting Chance (even if Waid made it so that Cap got revived right at the brink of death)
>>
>>92173789
>We know for a fact that once the event is over, steve will just go back to normal captain america
NO WE FUCKING DON'T KNOW THAT, they are going to kill him off and dismiss him as always have been a traitor so Sam Cap can move forward. Spencer is genuinely that fucking evil.
>>
>>92174193
Fuck no, but i had no other choice but to accept it, becasue that character is here to stay. This cap can just be canged with the cosmic cube, that's it. Fuck, even in the comic, CAP DOUBTS ABOUT HIMSELF. We already know this will end with him becoming normal again, so there is no point i crying
>>
>>92173789
Is this literally Bioshock
>IF YOU DON'T CALL THAT FAMILY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS
>>
>>92174509
Marvel legacy.
>>
>>92174482
To push miles. Killing hydra cap= pol outrage.

Anyway. Expect some kinda cube soft reboot or " earth prime isn't real earth thing" reset.
>>
>>92174509
How do YOU know that?
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 970x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 970x445px
>>92174509
Yeah he's gonna die that's why cap in his classic outfit is the centre of all there relaunch promotion anon,no way he survives
>>
>>92174795
Plus marvel says cap reverts at the end. They had to spoil the ending for crybabies.
>>
>>92173789
Casuals who don't read comics and only read "Marvel made Captain America a literal Nazi!!11" on their Twitters and Tumblrs. Add a nice dose of outrage culture and you've got a lot of controversy about absolutely nothing.
>>
>>92174482
>Yeah but then what would be the point?
A cheap boost in sales along. Plus the fact that the real Captain America is Sam Wilson.
Also so they don't have to pay the Joe Simon and Jack Kirby estates royalties for the character.
>>
>>92174914
If they didn't want to pay royalties they would've kept him dead the first two times they killed him,that theory doesn't hold water
>>
>>92174914
Um no.
>>
>>92175088
Did Disney own Marvel then?
>>
>>92173789
>muh liberals cryin'

Throw the politics away. It's still a stupid premise for an event. Clickbait-level of a plot that backfired over Marvel and their "controversy sells" approach.

Fuck Marvel. Just because normies and liberals hate the event, doesn't mean you should immediately support hack Spencer and his greedy bosses, who had shown that they do not respect their audience, at all.
>>
>>92175138
Cap died in 2008,disney bought marvel in 2009 he came back in 2009 and was disposed of 2014 when they aged him,killed him of before secret wars and brought him back again last year.Disneyd had 2 chances to kill him off for good and could've kept him dead in 2009 if they cared that much about royalties
>>
>>92175201
Name a plot that is not clickbait for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 777x1200px
>>92175201
If having a clickbaity premise was enough to call something bad most Allan Moore,Grant Morrison and a shit ton of stories would be considered garbage.Its comics for fucks sake bizarre or unexpected premises are it's lifeblood,HydraCap has flaws like its slow pacing,It's convulted use of flashback and unclearness on what Cap exactly knows about his past life.Those are legitimate flaws and problems with the story,sticking to "muh sacred status quo" is cancerous,most of modern comics problem is the story quality not the premise
>>
it's /tv/posters and normalfags who are getting buttmad

People who read comics either don't care or realize Secret Empire is campy fun
>>
>>92174015
This
/thread
>>
File: Superior Moot.png (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Moot.png
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>92175830
>Superior Iron-Man only lasted 9 issues

It died too young.
>>
>>92174723
I don't think /pol/ reads comics, lad.
>>
>>92173789
The problem isn't Marvel making up a big hokey, ham-fisted event about fascists taking over America. That kind of alt-history nonsense has been written plenty of times before with little ruckus.

The problem is Marvel putting out a big hokey, ham-fisted event about fascists taking over america when ACTUAL FUCKING FASCISTS ARE TAKING OVER AMERICA. Even when we do manage to finally stamp them back down into the dirt, reality is not going to play out nearly as pretty or simple as a bunch of musclemen in tights punching each other. It doesn't matter how long Marvel had this act planned, it's a fucking bad time to do it.
>>
I don't see why people are pissy.

Hydra wasn't a nazi organization, only red skulls faction.
>>
>>92175504
Look at pretty much any DC event to see how events should be done. Forever Evil, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Zero Hour, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis, Convergence, Flashpoint, Invasion!, Blackest Night and the upcoming Dark Nights.
>>
>>92181065
>I don't see why people are pissy.
Because they don't read comics. Ironic, since it's usually us comic readers making a big ol' stink about nothing.
>>
>>92181065
red skull's faction is what Steve took over
>>
Neo-Marvel is not worthy of Doom anyway.
>>
>>92178760
I'm still questioning how this stuff magically went away. Pepper made it public that Tony had basically drugged San Fransisco's water supply and, given how much the public already feels about superheroes, there should have been an outrage towards Tony. Instead Bendis ignores any fallout from that yet follows up on the adoption story that nobody asked for
>>
>>92179346
This is what the people complaining say, but it's way more to do with the fact there's an MCU fanbase now.
>>
File: Bendis Plotting.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bendis Plotting.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>92182161
>>
>>92182161
Post-Civil War Iron Man was a mistake anyway.
Civil War was a mistake as a whole
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.