[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dexter's Lab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dexdee.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dexdee.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Who was in the right?
>>
dexter's in the right of the picture
>>
>>92173311
Dad was in the right, he picked his trophy well.
>>
Deedee was usually wrong for annoying Dexter while he was minding his business and fucking up his lab but ultimately Dexter actually needed her to make life interesting.
>>
>>92173311
Dexter's Lab is a traditional Hannah-Barbera cartoon in a lot of ways - as a result, Dexter is usually in the right.

Genndy plays with it more, though, and doesn't always have the same fucking outcome.
>>
Depends on who is writing the episode.
>>
>>92173311
Deedee was always in the right, because his lab was under her house.
If it was really a problem for Dex, surely he could have just moved it someplace else. But he didn't, and that's why everything that happened to his lab because of Deedee was his fault.
>>
>>92173311
Mandark

Just tryna get his dick wet
>>
>>92173311
DeeDee is the Jewish menace.
Dexter is Aryan society minding its own business.
>>
FLORIDA EVERGLADES
>>
>>92174012
This anon knows his stuff.
>>
File: 1416635318420.gif (1MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
1416635318420.gif
1MB, 192x144px
>>92173311
Deedee was in the wrong for always bothering Dexter for no good reason and destroying things just too be an asshole. However, I did have a total Mandark on her when I was a kid so I guess she did something right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.