[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHOAH MARVEL what did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

WHOAH MARVEL
what did they mean by this?
>>
hahahahaha

@ OP, the joke is that the words are Daredevil, but only evil shows, Jewel only Jew shows and Powerman shows Po(o)r man and then only ironfist is most legible as his name....barely.

Terribly pale writing on backgrounds.
>>
>>92171982
totally deep social commentary about stereotypes and judging a book by its cover
>>
>>92171982
I mean it makes sense.

Matt is a white man (and a lawyer, representing white man's law) so he's obviously evil.
Jessica is a Jew and female so she is the true heroine.
Cage is a poor man because he's oppressed by literal nazis (aka white men, aka Matt).
Danny is iron fist.
>>
I thought JJ and Luke rejected the names Jewel and Power Man? Why would they be advertised as such?
>>
there's no way they missed it
>>
I said it yesterday, a douche posted that and I know they would spread it on twitter or wtv and this would turn into a story, seems the douchebag did it.
>>
>>92173132
Luke didn't reject the name Power man in the Netflix series, it was just a nickname Pop called him by. I don't remember if they even mentioned Jessica ever using or commenting on the Jewel name. I remember her shitting on the costume design, but not the name.
>>
>>92171982
I don't get it
>>
>>92173233
Reminds me of fake death shit.
>>
>>92173382
>EVIL
>JEW
>POOR MAN
>IROIST
>>
>>92171982

it's viral marketing to get the image trending

what better way to promote the news of a new show featuring 4 characters from current shows than by a viral image that gets spread for free because of a "controversy"

it's the same way Trump got his message across almost every single media outlet while spending less than 1/3rd of what Hillary did on advertisement
>>
>>92171982
What's an Iroist?
>>
>>92171982
((((Jones))))
>>
>>92173807
Follower of Iro.
>>
>>92173977

Uncle Iroh? Fuck yeah, I'd follow that man to hell and back.

Also I'd fuck his niece in the butt.
>>
>>92172501
I sat a looked at Danny's for a minute because he was the only one without a HIDDEN message.
I think his is actually "racist" though.
>>
File: S18vVji.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
S18vVji.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>92172267
Really, kid?
>>
>>92174749

Retarded or dyslexiv, anon? Not judging, just wondering.
>>
>>92171982
>they're still using Jewel
Didn't she change it to Power Woman?
or.. oh..
>>
>>92171982
>Ironist
>>
>>92173495
More than likely. It's too on the nose otherwise.
>>
>>92173807
Someone who follows the Chi Po discipline.
>>
>people think Marvel made this

You motherfuckers born yesterday?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.