[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Voice actors that annoy you every time you hear them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Tress MacNeille.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Tress MacNeille.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
ITT: Voice actors that annoy you every time you hear them
>>
You only find her annoying because her voice is easily recognizable and she was in fucking everything for a time.
>>
>>
>>92169263
Didn't know you could read minds, man.
>>
She's kinda getting old and not as active as she was in the 90s though.
>>
File: IMG_1564.png (288KB, 464x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.png
288KB, 464x453px
>little miss one voice
>>
>>92169648
Nah she mostly just does Simpsons and Disney stuff now, once in a while a video game voice.
>>
>MacNeille was born in Chicago, Illinois. She loved cartoons as a child and wanted to be a voice actress from the age of eight, but instead chose a "practical" career, feeling she would never be able to realize her ambition. She graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and attended broadcasting school, becoming a disc jockey.[1]

Damn, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone else who was more destined for this gig. Most of the time, people fall into voice acting purely by accident.
>>
File: I'MMA TENYEAROLD BOI.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
I'MMA TENYEAROLD BOI.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>92169653
Wrong pic?
>>
>>92169144
>>92169648
She still has the best old lady voice. She should stop voicing characters like Dolph though.
>>
>>92170041
IDK, Russi Taylor has 7 years on her and still does her voices pretty good (still nails Minnie Mouse).
>>
>>92169653
At least it's a unique voice
>>
>>92169970
My dick never gets tired of this
>>
>>92170099
Tress was still voicing her Rescue Rangers characters in some video game not long ago.
>>
File: Beware My Cheating Bart 48.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Beware My Cheating Bart 48.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>92170041
Or, you know, teenage girls.
>>
File: tumblr_mvppl3ad9Y1sda8n8o1_500.jpg (171KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvppl3ad9Y1sda8n8o1_500.jpg
171KB, 500x563px
I like him, but god dammit this guy is or at least used to be absolutely everywhere and a lot of his voices sound a bit too much like a variation of Pete.

>>92169970
Same with her.
The voice is just so recognizable and way too over exposed.
>>
>>92170099
Russi's voice has aged unusually well, though for whatever reason she does her Simpsons characters a lot squeakier-sounding than she used to.
>>
>>92170503
I fucking hated it when I realized the voice he sometimes defaults to for goofy, irreverent characters is basically Pete with a higher pitch and more energy. It ruined some things for me.
>>
>>92169912
I've never been a big fan of people who identify themselves with one field of work/interest and make it their entire identity, although there are a lot of those types.
>>
Tress MacNeille is the classic "jack of all trades, master of none". Unlike June Foray or Nancy Cartwright or any one of a dozen other VAs, she has no one standout role she's identified with.
>>
>>92170455
IDK why they didn't get a guest star to voice Shauna.
>>
>>92170835

Probably Dot, Babs or Mom though.
>>
>>92170936
Because they wanted to be able to reuse Shauna any time they feel like. Personally, I have no clue why the writers were so obsessed with this shitty character. It's not really a matter of whether you think Tress was getting a little old to be voicing teenage girls, it's that Shauna fucking sucks and is an absolutely terrible character.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>92171068
>actually watching Zombie Simpsons to be able to know what characters they have on there now
>>
>>92171212
Not him but I've read enough on /co/ to know...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.