[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Avengers_Infinity_War_logo_001.jpg (147KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Infinity_War_logo_001.jpg
147KB, 1600x800px
How do you think Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows will tie into Avengers Infinity War/Avengers 4?
>>
They won't.
>>
who gives a fuck

>>92164427
/thread
>>
>>92164427
Agents of SHIELD showed Winter Soldier through the perspective of the Agents, gave a prologue to Age of Ultron by showing them learn Strucker's location.
>>
I kind of wonder what Marvel may do. I mean, they have had such a tight schedule through the past two years, so next years filming will be Captain Marvel and Spider-Man 2. I almost wonder if they'll do reshoots for Avengers 4.
>>
>>92164427
>>92164439
https://io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-thinks-that-eventually-marvel-tv-and-movie-1794974004
>Kevin Feige Thinks That Eventually, Marvel TV and Movies Will Cross Over
>>
Shield will mention it like they do with all the movies, being pathetic and all.

Netflix will ignore it.
>>
>>92164420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA
>>
>>92164420

I can see the Defenders and the agents of SHIELD playing a crucial role in saving the universe from Thanos and the unleashed might of the Infinity Stones.

And by that I mean I cannot see it in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>92164476
Empty promises. I mean, it would be amazing if the post credit tease for Infinity Wars reveals the TV show characters, but it all feels like posturing.
>>
>>92164553

When you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
>>
>>92164503
>Shield will mention it like they do with all the movies, being pathetic and all.
Like >>92164458 they've done tie ins to Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier that greatly effected the plot of the show. Civil War didn't give them anything besides the Sokovia Accords and they were doing their own plot with Hydra at the time anyway, Doctor Strange and Guardians were out of context things for them. So fuck off
As for Netflix I'll give you that because massive alien invasion will go against how they want to be grounded and probably couldn't afford it
>>
>>92164553
I would love it if they became Earths' defense line when the Avengers leave the planet.
>>
>>92164476
>https://io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-thinks-that-eventually-marvel-tv-and-movie-1794974004
Small cameos, I just want that, the onlyone that could be interesting to crossover to me is D'Onofrio
>>
>>92164465
I don't see why not, reshoots usually don't take more than 3 weeks. Plus, all these movies are made by different teams, Ragnarok, Black Panther and Infinity War all had overlapping shoots.
>>
>>92164634
The thing is, it could result in very interresting AoS episode ties-in if they do that. They already had managed to make a few good ones without even appearing, so if they are allowed screen time in actual movie, it could lead to interesting shit.

Is season 5 confirmed yet?
>>
>>92164527
Fuck that skit, shows they only watched season 1. They've been doing their own plots instead of being a cheap "Agents in the world of the MCU," plots
>>
>>92164701
Apparently they're reportedly getting a renewal
>>
>>92164420
by making references to it during the show and nothing else
>>
>>92164553
Most of the Inhumans would be more useful then Black Widow or Hawkeye.
>>
>infinity war creates pocket universes because the infinity stones went crazy with Thanos's meddling.
>>
>>92164701
Sorry but other than Netflix I don't follow tv marvel, I saw the first season of AoS and was horrible
>>
>>92164420
The only one I can see making it in would be Punisher. After that throwaway line from Luke Cage from the black agent guy saying "what if ammo got in the hands of the Punisher", or whatever the exact line was.
>>
>>92164764
Are you implying SHIELD and the Netflix shows go into their own pocket universes? Because if so, dear God, no! The non canon shit posters will never let them live it down!
>>
>>92164784
It truly gets better, season 1 was them figuring out what they wanted to be
>>
>>92164420
The Netflix shows around then will talk about how that "blonde dude with the hammer" took on that "purple guy with the chin"
and how "the big green guy" was totally awesome
>>
>>92164784
It's honestly the worst and even Season 1 get way better after Winter Soldier.
>>
It probably won't happen, but be cool if we got a Defenders season of either them helping people in the chaos of New York, or fighting aliens. Make the villain a lesser person in Thanos's army going around, killing people.
>>
>>92164476
Eventually being the key word. It just means that just because Kingpin or Ghost Rider or whatever has appeared in a show doesn't mean they can never appear in a movie if they want to use the character, but they might still recast.
>>
>>92164810
Drives me nuts when they talk like that. Just fucking say Thor and Captain America already you cunt.

Is there a reason they won't say their names? At this point they're practically celebrities in the MCU universe, what with saving the world about 5 times already.
>>
>>92164791
To add onto that we can assume that the Avengers and SHIELD would have more knowledge of Punisher than any of the Defenders. Simply because the Punisher became national, maybe even worldwide news during his trial. I can't see any of the movie heroes knowing about or even caring about the Defenders
>>
>>92164924
They're trying to be cute by giving them sarcastic nicknames. They've mentioned them by name
>>
>>92164931
The Avengers and SHIELD probably keep taps on the heroes and let them do their own thing. Coulson implied he already knew about Ghost Riders when Robbie disappeared.
>>
>>92165000
>taps
tabs
>>
>>92164420
"The other Incident"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.