[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is an evil crazy bitch like Azula so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Azula.jpg (170KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Azula.jpg
170KB, 720x480px
Why is an evil crazy bitch like Azula so popular?
>>
i want to fuck her
>>
>>92163458
Femdom enthusiasts.
>>
>>92163458
she's an asian girl
>>
File: 1402439316294.png (123KB, 430x403px) Image search: [Google]
1402439316294.png
123KB, 430x403px
>>92163472
>>
>>92163458
people like good characters
>>
>>92163458
I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but here's why I like her.

Azula was seriously on another level in this show, she had clear motivations, she was extremely adept and powerful (her fire bending was so refined it was blue, she was a master of lightning generation), and she was deadly and sinister the entire way through. She was the epitome of an amazing villain. Not only that but she was designed to be conventionally attractive, so a lot of people like her on a basic and raw level. She's got a fitting voice and is a centerpoint in a few episodes as well as a recurring villain.

She's indeed a crazy, evil bitch who is awful, but she's extremely well written and does the role well. That's why I love her, because she's super cool.
>>
File: 1283306395165.gif (2KB, 210x187px) Image search: [Google]
1283306395165.gif
2KB, 210x187px
>>92163557
>epitome of an amazing villain
>didn't succeed in killing the Avatar
>didn't succeed in becoming the Firelord

Probably died a virgin too.
>>
>>92163472
>>
>>92163606

>a villain's quality is defined by achieving their goals and not the impact they make on the audience

You're tripping, anon.
>>
>>92163606
>Probably died a virgin too.

Nah, some unscrupulous doctor raped her while she was restrained and sedated.
>>
>>92163606

I realize this is bait, but one thing I liked about Avatar, not even quite about Azula, was that the bad guys did win sometimes, so it kept me on my toes. They suffered a pretty big defeat when she almost killed Anng in the Avatar state and again on the Day of the Black Sun. In a lot of shows especially for kids, the good guys win at the end of every single episode, or at least every single story arc, so there wasn't much tension but here, there was, since even at the end of an arc they might get their shit kicked in.

Azula was a great character for a lot of other reasons, though.
>>
>>92163458
>Why is an evil crazy bitch like Azula so popular?
Well in her case you could hurt her real good and nobody would mind
Torturing women and seeing their mind breaking is my fetish
>>
>>92163606
>Probably died a virgin too.
not if I can help it
>>
>>92163458

Any time Azula shows up, the Gaang has to drop everything and deal with her because she is such a threat. She can't be ignored.

Compare that to Zuko where anytime he showed up, the Gaang was all 'Oh man, this thing we were doing to save the common folk needs to get done AND Zuko is here? Let's keep trying to save the day and hope we can deal with Zuko at the same time'.
>>
File: Hahaha.png (519KB, 709x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha.png
519KB, 709x480px
>>92163458
One of the best ATLA characters and the best villain of ATLA.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.