[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Not Hamfisted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Smug Samurai Jack.png (300KB, 781x691px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Samurai Jack.png
300KB, 781x691px
Think about it.

>mfw.

>Be Samurai Jack.
>Spend ~5075yrs as a workaholic to trying to destroy Aku and my only "vacations" is saving people/villages/civilizations/etcs.
>Every time I try to get/flirt with a woman, she's either taken already, using me, and/or trying to destroy me: Transgender Aku, Cowboy Bounty Hunter's Ex-Wife, Spring Nymph, Warrior Space Princess, Scotsman's Wife, etc. (honestly surprised at this point I don't have a general rule of not having high hopes for women).
>Have balls bigger and bluer than the Guardian.
>>
File: Smuggity Smug Samurai.jpg (65KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Smuggity Smug Samurai.jpg
65KB, 512x384px
>>92159713

>Be Ashi.
>Spend my whole life just training and learning about how to kill Samurai Jack; never learn about other important things about life like sex ed. and love.
>Jack defeats me AND KILLS MY 6 SISTERS AT THE SAME TIME: makes me know he ain't gonna take my uppity bullshit and makes me feel special at the same time (he picked my sisters over me!).
>Jack casually tries to kill me off after I'm giving him shit: HE'S NOT PUTTING ME ON A PEDESTAL (fuck, I want him x3).
>Doesn't pay attention to me when I'm still trying to kill him at the island (Omg, I'm not a big deal to him - I'll make him see me as a big deal!)
>Jack feels great remorse after he "kills" the feral children controlled by that cyborg pedophile (HE WANTS TO HAVE KIDS! xD).
>Spend days/weeks looking for Jack while traveling various lands and meeting people influenced by Jack: civilizations worship him like a god and he's crippled countless warriors to the point they have nothing but respect for him (OMFG, he's THE Alpha! 8[])
>Ffs, he's literally cut off a dudes' dicks: literally and figuratively taking away other men's manhoods! (SOOOO ALPHA).
>Finally do something for him after he's done so much: he notices my new hair and dress (Gotchuuuuuuu~).
>Jack makes me kill his future mother-in-law for him (NOBODY GETS BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN).
>Jack goes straight to fucking me after killing a monster that took down a whole prison.

Face it, the only reason why you'd be mad and not understand this is because you don't know what it's like to be Alpha, you dateless turbonerds.
>>
>>92159723
>you dateless turbonerds.
Grim is that you? Are you on to us?
>>
>>92159723
>Face it, the only reason why you'd be mad and not understand this is because you don't know what it's like to be Alpha

your retarded
>>
>>92159723
it's amazing that shitposters on both factions are all equally shitty.
>>
>>92159713
ya this
>>
>>92159713
agree
>>
File: 1478413688384.jpg (29KB, 586x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478413688384.jpg
29KB, 586x241px
>>92159723
I literally can't find a hole here that I can debate. Sums up Jack x Aishi pretty well. I'm glad the dude's happy.
>>
/co/ what the fuck do I do? My dad asks for the new sj episode each week and just the thought of showing him todays episode alone makes me cringe.
Say it didn't air and just show him episode 9 next week?
>>
>>92163956
Just watch the damn thing at laugh at all the cringe moments like the rest of us.
>>
>>92163956
show him and giggle along with him you pussy
>>
>>92159713
Jack has always been a fuckin' dork around women.
There haven't been a whole lot, but he's been a total spaz whenever there's a hint of sexuality or sensuality coming off someone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.