[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how did this guy survive again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491781081663.png (136KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
1491781081663.png
136KB, 480x345px
So, how did this guy survive again?
>>
Comic relief my mastah
>>
>>92159690
Maybe Aku can revive the dead.
>>
>>92159690

People thought he was killed instead of simply being banished. They never explicitly state he was destroyed.

Simple explanation.
>>
>>92159690
Probably got sent back to the Pit of Hate to be tormented for 50 years, before Aku decided he still had use for him. The Pit of Hate seems to be a hell stand-in where Aku can appear to destroy people, but still return them at his discretion, so it's not too much of a stretch.
>>
You know before i heard him I thought his voice would sound like keegan from key and peele
>>
>>92159690
He's some kind of intangible dark energy, just like Aku. Aku probably just resparked his existence.
>>
>>92159690
He's a demon and Aku banished him to the Pit of Hate.

He's out on parole.
>>
>>92159690
Went to the pit of hate and then got out by extracting aku's essence if you know what I mean
>>
there is no reason and everybody here who actually thinks there is is just fooling themselves it as a fucking one off joke and thats it genndy does not give a fuck about samurai jack he just wants the new season to appeal to everybody thats why the romantic subplot is there in the first reason
>>
>>92161684
the romance stuff was obvious.
>>
>>92161684
P4 is a piece of shit.
>>
>>92159690
That was his evil twin brother deemongo
>>
>>92159690
He never died, he was sent to the pit of hate
>>
>>92159690
Because Kevin Michael Richardson
>>
>>92159690
He steals souls. So he simply stole his own soel
>>
>>92159690
Foo~lish OP! You cannot destroy essence!
>>
>>92159746
MYYYYYYYYYY MASTAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>92167903
Demongos voice makes me want to kill myself, but I can't help but smile whenever I hear him talk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.