[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he ever win /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Did he ever win /co/?
>>
>>92151819
>>
>>92151819

yeah, like when h trapped jerry and his cousin a bottle so he could finally sleep in peace
>>
IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MAH BABY
>>
>>92151819
I liked Tom, he was genuinely entertaining as a character. Jerry was annoying and I'd like to have seen more Tom victories than there was.
>>
>>92151819
that girl cat looks like a giant mouse
>>
File: ILUTGzY.jpg (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ILUTGzY.jpg
51KB, 480x270px
I'm confounded. I wish the new Tom and Jerry show fucked off at once, but at the same time I don't because the creator for Commander Kitty is involved.

then again, he works on animation, which is absolutely horrid and doesn't do the slapstick nature of T&J any remote justice or lends itself to look good at any point. but on the other hand he's just doing what he's told and could probably do miles better than he's allowed to if it were up to him.
>>
File: 133461829634.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
133461829634.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
He only won once, but he won forever. For him the struggle was over.
>>
>>92158447
All Tom and Jerry characters have the same construction.
>>
A few times, yeah. There was the one where he befriended the grey mouse when Jerry's cat-harassing lessons didn't work, the one where he successfully beats Jerry and the duck down south and snatches them, and at least three occasions I can think of (the one with Tom's visiting relative, the one where Spike's kid gets hiccups, and the one where Tom's lady adopts and protects Jerry but ultimately decides she wants to eat him) where Jerry gets chased the fuck out of town.
>>
>>92151819
I want to fuck that white cat.
>>
>>92159903
Tom didn't win there they both lost to that pussy game which was ridiculous.
>>
File: IMG_2424.jpg (164KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2424.jpg
164KB, 900x691px
>>92154616
>>
Please post the names of the episodes he wins in so I can marathon them and finally get a positive feeling from this miserable show
>>
I remember one time he fucked Jerry up real good and sent him off into the horizon getting kicked in the ass or shocked or lit on fire the whole way or something. I can't remember the specifics, but I know Tom won at least one.
>>
>>92160485
The ones I mentioned here >>92160148 are Little School Mouse, Southbound Duckling, Hiccup Pup, Timid Tabby and Love Me Love My Mouse. Last one is ostensibly the least successful win since he's bandaged, if that matters to you.
>>
>>92160653

Thanks. I always watched Tom & Jerry as a kid, but I'm still haunted by the episode that ends w/ Tom going to the fuckin guillotine because Jerry's a piece of shit.

It'll be good to see him win some.
>>
A lot of people like to think they both won every time. They both need each other. It's called 'interdependency'. And they both know it. It's textbook sadomasochism.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.