[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Joker mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What did Joker mean by this?
>>
File: batman_tas_gordon1.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
batman_tas_gordon1.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>92144339
Not on my daughter's spine's life, you monster!
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
>>92145087
My mother is already dead. Will she come back as a zombie if I don't post it?
>>
>>92145087
That's a fucking toucan you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>92145087
Since that isn't a pelican, I guess everyone's mothers are safe.
>>
>>92144339
I tried to read this book several times but the text hurts my eyes and I can't really make out what is written so I just gave ul
>>
>>92150048
Dumbass.
>>
>>92144339
Morrison state that Joker was doing this on purpose to make Batman feel uncomfortable about his sexual insecurities.
Also I'll remind you that the entire comic is supposed to be a dream of Wayne's, and your subconsciousness might pull all sorts of sexual shit in your dreams.
>>
File: protection doggo.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
protection doggo.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
>>92145087
>>
>>92151119
>his sexual insecurities
What sexual insecurities? Is Morrison a casual?
>>
>>92152350
I looked up the original script in the edition I own and Morrison writes that he does consider Batman to have a hard time forming normal human relationships, so his mind would interpet that slap as a sexual threat and Joker knows it. Or, if you go with the dream thing, his mind knows Joker woud know.
>>
>>92153390
I disagree with his assessment of Batman and I think he should spend more time reading Batman comics that he hasn't written. Batman's relationships are fine. It's only recently that this weird misconception started. Don't see it in Golden, Silver, or Bronze ages except for Frank Miller stuff. Am I wrong? Can anyone give me a comic about this stuff?
>>
>>92154360
>Batman's relationships are fine
I can name like, one Gotham Bad girl that's never snogged Batman.
And she first appeared while he was dead.
>>
>>92154360
>Golden, Silver, or Bronze ages
Most of this isn't canon anyway at this point
plus I don't think anyone actually cared about developing serious relationships for Batman in GA and SA
>>
>>92154900
What I'm saying is that it's a relatively recent development that has added an unnecessarily negative element to the Batman mythos. Heroes don't need to be "flawed." It's stupid.
>>
File: The_Spectre_render.png (110KB, 250x392px) Image search: [Google]
The_Spectre_render.png
110KB, 250x392px
>>92145087
>>
>>92145087

JUST FOLLOW YOUR NOSE
FOR THE FRUITY ANON THAT SHOWS
>>
>>92155203
>Heroes don't need to be "flawed."
They didn't when their stories were more primitive in nature.
>>
>>92154884
Yeah and that's the problem.

>>92155828
If anything, stories are far less complicated than the Silver Age. And don't try to claim that the characters are more complex than O'Neill's because they aren't. Adding random flaws doesn't make a character complex.
>>
>>92144339
The theme of this comic is Batman is just as insane as his villains gallery.

Bruce Wayne dresses up in a bar fetish body condom each night and embezzled billions of his company's funds to pay for his illegal vigilante obsession.

Batman belongs in Arkham Asylum.
>>
>>92155203
I think someone is a little butt hurt. Lighten up, these are comics.

Also, Morrison is not a "casual." The man is a cornerstone of the comic book industry. His influence is as great as Alan Moore.
>>
>>92159666
What part of that post seemed "butt hurt" to you? Don't use terms that don't make sense in context.

>Alan Moore
Oh, one of THESE guys. Alan Moore is a mess. I like Morrison but he shouldn't mess with the Bat. Stick with Superman and let people who actually care about the character write him.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.