[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More like AVATURD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: STL037798.jpg (1MB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
STL037798.jpg
1MB, 781x1200px
More like AVATURD!
>>
got em
>>
>>92137908
Literally not one person at FCBD took a copy of Avatar besides me and I stood in a line of 250 people this morning and watched what everyone in front of me was grabbing. Barbie and Betty & Veronica were more popular.

Random Avatar comment overheard from a little kid: "is that guy from Mass Effect?" "No son it's from a movie" "Oh"

Most popular comic was the Secret Empire one at my store.
>>
>>92138116
And Cameron still hopes that this, coupled with Avatarland and the upcoming game (which's trailer was ONLY movie footage) combined with the upcoming sequel that will never come out will elevate Avatar into the next Star Wars. Christ.
>>
>>92137908
Just give us the Alien/Avatar crossover and Prefator/Avatar crossover, Darkhorse. That's the only thing we want to see, you lazy fucks.
>>
anyone gonna storytime it?
>>
>>92138395
Cameron is putting way too much hope into this, the only reason the first movie was successful was because of the marketing and the visuals.
>>
File: winning at life.jpg (23KB, 727x82px) Image search: [Google]
winning at life.jpg
23KB, 727x82px
>>92138723
Cameron always wins, baby.

Come Avatar 2, Star Wars is done for.
>>
>>92140251
I've got to hand it to him, i may not like him movies, but the guy really knows how to market to a casual audience.
>>
>>92138453
THIS
H
I
S
I wanna see a facehugger on these blue cat hippies
>>
lol
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Avatar
>>
>>92138497
Why bother?

>>92138723
It'll succeed with the pathetic, brony-tier losers who the first one drew in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.