[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bolivar Trask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Past_Bolivar_Trask_01.jpg (176KB, 745x960px) Image search: [Google]
Past_Bolivar_Trask_01.jpg
176KB, 745x960px
>have the shortest end of the stick in mutation
>be a mutant whose only mutation is that you cant ride rollercoasters in a world where mutants can telepathically kill people and control metal
>over compensation ends up driving mutant extinction

Out of all capeshit movies, Trask is the only one who actually succeeded in his plans, and its all because of his hard work, and it proved that its not your mutation that makes you deadly, its the human in you
>>
This guy was wasted in Fox-Men rather than saving the wonder woman franchise by playing Dr Pysco. I'm mad
>>
>>92133043
>This guy was wasted in Fox-Men
nah
>>
>>92133043
>wanting him to be wasted even more in a shitty DC movie
He made the right choice by joining based marvel
>>
>>92133241
You mean Fox, and fuck that, we could have had him as a genuinely frightening villain instead of midget with giant robots, this would have also had the double effect of reminding DC that Wondy has more than 3 villains
>>
File: based marvel.png (783KB, 1004x584px) Image search: [Google]
based marvel.png
783KB, 1004x584px
>>92133295
>You mean Fox
nope I said BASED marvel
>>
>>92133329
Well hot damn, I wonder who he's playing...Still, this guy should have played Dr Psycho for the WW movie so it wouldn't be just Captain America with a chick.
>>
>>92133003
Achondroplasia does not involve X-gene.
He ain't a muttie.
>>
>>92133003
He is a great actor, was a a good villian, him and Lex are the only non sympathetic villians in modern capeshit, you ate allowed to hate them and still they make sense. It's a shame he didnt got to be in any sequel
>>
>>92133003
they seriously said being a midget makes you a mutant?
>>
>>92133329
I hope it is not Pip
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.