[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the last episode save this season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sjimg.png (990KB, 1683x947px) Image search: [Google]
sjimg.png
990KB, 1683x947px
Can the last episode save this season?
>>
You can't save something that was doomed from the start.
>>
>>92128446
Not unless Ashi is killed
>>
>>92128446
It can but it won't matter because contrarian shitposters will ruin the thread
>>
>>92128521
>You're a contrarian shitposter if you point out this season's many faults

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>92128539
There's a difference between saying something is bad and screaming IT'S A FUCKING DISASTER because it didn't followed my perfect headcanon. I'm pretty aware that it's around the 7-8 out of a ten but retards believe that it's either 1 or 10 only
>>
>>92128521
>S-s-s-stop telling me the truth!
>>
>implying ashi is a problem
no one watched the dozens of epsiodes where jack has a sidekick aparrently lol
>>
File: 1490556963179.png (157KB, 369x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490556963179.png
157KB, 369x504px
>>92128507
Heavily doubt that
>>
>>92128761
It's just people looking for an excuse for the show not being what they expected. Blame <character> and you can go on pretending it would be good otherwise.
>>
This season doesn't need saving, though.
>>
>>92128761
>no one watched the dozens of epsiodes where jack has a sidekick aparrently lol

The difference is, there weren't entire seasons dedicated to Jack having a companion. He was on his own for the most part. If Ashi showed up once to help Jack, then fucked off after episode 5, no one would be complaining.
>>
>>92130177
the difference is now its one continuous story numbnuts, Ashi just suddenly disappearing or dying would be fucking pointless
>>
>>92130177
>there weren't entire seasons dedicated to Jack having a companion
This season is basically a single episode divided into 10 parts.

Just like "The Scotsman Saves Jack" was 2 episodes of jack being scotsman's sidekick.
>>
>>92128446
No because it doesn't need to be saved.
>>
>>92128446
Episode one saved it desu
>>
>>92130263
That's my point. The sidekick shit wouldn't get any complaints if the series was still episodic and Ashi was gone the next episode. Because it's one continous story now, it means they have to dedicate an at least half the season trying to invest people into another character that isn't the protagonist, so it's understandable why people who expected Jack to be the main focus for the handful of episodes for the entire series are dissapointed by it.
>>
The show doesn't need saving, it's already great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.