[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW's sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: a7662236gy1ffb17mfoi5j20qo14nah4.jpg (192KB, 690x1052px) Image search: [Google]
a7662236gy1ffb17mfoi5j20qo14nah4.jpg
192KB, 690x1052px
I've never held a magical Amazonian sword before but I'm pretty sure a blade and scabbard doesn't bend like that.
>>
>>92124317
And i am a nitpicky asshole but even i dont shitpost about obvious props.
>>
>>92124317
No you see anon its a MAGICAL sword......and a plot device believe it or not.
>>
>Went to see Guardians
>Trailer for this showed
>Someone in the theatre commented that "it doesn't look that bad"
>>
The sword is hidden inside her ass.
>>
>>92124523
>Listen to others conversations in movie theaters
I bet you kiss girls too you faggot.
>>
>>92124317
Yet I bet you think Captain America can just snap his shield to his back without looking and it stays in place.
>>
>>92124997
he can, because it has magnets in the armband that hold it there. or did you think cap was telekinetic
>>
>>92124997
He does because magnets.
>>
>>92124523

>Someone in the theatre commented that "it doesn't look that bad"

Everything about that movie looks good until Gadot opens her mouth.

>ah um Duana ov Themuzzkurahhhh
>>
>>92125027
>>92125037
How come the magnet doesn't make it stick to anything else.
>>
>>92125071
you still didn't explain the magic sword you deflecting faggot.
>>
>>92125112
The sword is MAGIC, asshole. I ain't gotta explain shit. Explain the shield that is NOT magic.
>>
>>92125151
magnets.
i won't explain how they work to an ignorant shill like your.
science is cooler than magic DCuck Marlel drone.
>>
>>92125071
It sticks to his arm as well. when he trows it the shield rim hits shit, not the magnet.
>>
>>92125245
If the magnet is powerful enough to keep it steady on the arm and back, it should make it stick to other pieces of metal. It's just as bullshit, but OP won't admit it because he wants Evans to buttfuck him.
>>
>>92125328
it sticks to his motorcycle in civil war.
>>
>>92125368
Exactly. it sticks only to what Cap wants it to. Which is not how magnets work.
>>
>>92125383
They're electromagnets controlled through an implant in his brain
>>
>>92124523
Yeah, even most normies seem to believe that it's going to be shit. Even my dad doesn't think it looks great and my dad doesn't have the greatest taste in movies, although he could just be repeating what he hears.
>>
>>92125418
What about the leds in his arm that made the shield fly to it from the ground in AoU?
>>
You fuccbois do realize Cap's Shield (at least in the comics) is infused with Uru?

>>92125418
This must be it.

>mfw steering Cap's shield in MUA
Shit was weird.
>>
>>92125559
>infused with Uru
Only since the end of Fear Itself right?
>>
>>92125594
Yeah, although who remembers that lmao.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.