[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: EDk503JC-892x1024[1].jpg (203KB, 892x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EDk503JC-892x1024[1].jpg
203KB, 892x1024px
What ever happened with this?
>>
>>92124172
Is it good?
>>
Ironically, I was asking myself the same thing just minutes ago.

The Pilot trailer looked cool. It's like it dropped off the face of the planet.
>>
Turns out style can't make up for lack of substance, and American knock off products don't have the same appeal as Japanese originals. It stinks of counterfeit and OC donut steel, and people are aware of that.
>>
>>92124404
>ironically

I think you mean "coincidentally," anon.
>>
>>92124172
Apparently networks were willing to invest in this concept with south korean animation as long as it was toned down to pg.
The creator wanted a higher rating and more creative freedom so this pilot was kick started as an attempt to get funding for his absolute vision.
Considering how there's been no follow up to this after release, I'd say there's no interest to fund this into a series.
>>
Is there a link to watch the whole thing?
I never funded it but really want to watch it.
>>
I thought the pilot dropped for backers, but I could be wrong. I never saw it, but I remember a thread about it.
>>
File: Angry_Feels.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Feels.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>92125324
God damn it, Cartoon Network, pick it up.
>>
>>92125731
I'd imagine something like this takes time to make
>>
They already sent it out for their kick starter a long time ago. People liked it.
>>
>>92124576
Yeah sure, I guess that's why Avatar and Voltron were complete failures that nobody enjoyed.
>>
>>92124172

ITT anons learn not all tv shows are made in a few months
>>
Only the backers got it. Last year we had a thread about this and a backer was in the thread. But 1 or 2 posters ruined the thread by racebaiting and bringing up the creators bad early art from 2003, so the backer decided not to leak it here.
>>
>>92124172
It looks like a weeaboo's wetdream. Mediocre shit covered in generic imagery and stylings that are supposed to be "cool." We've seen it done better elsewhere. This just feels like a cheap knockoff of a bootleg.
>>
>>92128284
>We've seen it done better elsewhere.
and by elsewhere you just mean Japan right?
>>
>>92128318
Yeah, because only Glorious Nippon makes cartoons. gb2/a/ weeb.
>>
I follow the creator on Tumblr and last I heard I think it was picked up by Netflix or something and they are working on it. It's been a while though. Then again his lack of activity since then leads credence to that.
>>
>>92125731
Pilot's been done for a while. LeSean screened it at Otakon last year and it was fantastic.
>>
>>92128379
Sounds like a bunch of hearsay to me. It's fallen off the map. A trailer that panders to fans of mediocre anime is all we have to go by. No wonder the creator is moving on to other projects.
>>
>>92124576
>American knock off
it's french though
>>
>>92128646
No it isn't, its made by LeSean Thomas, an American.
>>
I think /pol/ killed it on 4chan.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.