[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runaways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is it worth to continue reading after Whedon?

Ramos' art really puts me off.
>>
>>92122535
No, hell even Whedon is on the edge
>>
Fuck no. Unless you really want to see what Nico looks like after a boob job
>>
If you like the characters, yeah go ahead. It''s not the greatest stuff but I'm assuming you're pirating so why not?
>>
>>92122535

Sadly no. Terry Moore seemed to have an interesting idea or two that he could have developed, but his run ended early and frankly he wasn't that good.

Imonen I actually couldn't even understand. She is not actually a writer, and only got the job because of her husband and dear god it shows.

After that Hopeless earned his name and whatever.
>>
>>92122535
Ramos fucks off after a few issues.
>>
>>92122535

Don't mind me, just patiently waiting for the adaption of this to come out. A movie, a CW show, a netflix show, doesn't matter. One day soon boys. One day soon.
>>
File: marvel-runaways-994473.png (332KB, 652x330px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-runaways-994473.png
332KB, 652x330px
>>92123877
Ah, dude?
>>
>>92122535

See the crossovers with Young Avengers by Chris Yost.

Specially the second one.

Kinda okay (Yost's work in general has some few misses and a lot of enjoyable hits).
>>
>>92124114
Yost only wrote the second crossover, the Secret Invasion tie in

Civil War was by Wells
>>
I remember the last arc of volume 3 being okay-ish. Not something worth going out of your way to read, but better than what came before.
>>
>>92123901
>Hatless Mexican Molly
Trash
>>
>>92122535
This is the one, single thing I didn't like from Brian K. Vaughan. I didn't like any of the characters, and I felt constantly annoyed at all of them.

Niko is the worst though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.