/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jack falls in quicksand with no way to get out >Ikra leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Ikra.png (446KB, 1108x572px) Image search: [Google]
Ikra.png
446KB, 1108x572px
>Jack falls in quicksand with no way to get out
>Ikra leaves him to die
>Aku solves his greatest problem
>WATCHA!
>>
>>92121512
If he did that then Aku couldn't fuck with him later. That wouldn't be any fun.
>>
Aku received and feared the prophecy. He couldn't be certain that the Samurai would survive, and he needed the Samurai to unearth the hidden portal.
Only by destroying the portal could he be certain that the prophecy would fail.
Also Jack's beanstalk felt pretty good if you know what I'm sayin', Aku wanted at least a bit more of that.
>>
You clearly don't understand Aku and his intentions.
>>
>>92121666
>666
go away aku
>>
Anyone got the scan of where Jack yells 'Aku!' And Aku yells 'WHERE?!'
>>
>>92121512
He knew Jack would've survived somehow, and then he would've never lead him to the crystal they were searching for.
>>
>>92121512

Remember, Aku figured it was only a matter of time before the FOOLISH SAMURAI died and he was never really that worried about him. Its only been since S5 that Aku is worried about him, since he isn't aging, and clearly all of Aku's attempts to kill him have failed.
>>
>>92121903
I gotcha anon, I kept the link for future use.

http://www.imgur.com/gallery/J5rSu
>>
>>92121512
Jack would some how escape and realize that Ikra is evil
>>
>>92122217
HOW?
>>
>>92121512
>implying Jack wouldn't have gotten out somehow
>>
File: 1493524863334.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1493524863334.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
>>92121666
>demon trips
Then please, O Master of Masters, enlighten us to your master plan.
>>
>>92121666
Confirmed AKU
Tell us why you shogun of sorrow.
>>
>>92121512
Making him miserable for 50 years is more pleasing but he didn't know that he won't age.
>>
>>92121512
Why does Aku wait until Jack gets to the portal to destroy it? To fuck with him. He's the Shogun of SORROW for fucksake.
>>
>>92121666
He has clearly stated on multiple times by words and action his intentions for the Samurai is to kill him
>>
>>92122396

see

>>92124808
>>92121627

Aku just loves fucking with Jack. He could have killed him in the Graveyard too, but chose not to.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>92121512
A couple of things here:

1.) As Jack later says "I am smart, and you are pure evil." Aku is not smart. Aku is largely impulsive, whimsical, and cruel. He'll do something purely for gratification.

2.) The Ikra episode is still very early in Jack's time in the future, and Aku is still reasonably confident he can beat Jack. He doesn't start showing signs of believing that the stalemate is unbreakable until later.

3.) Aku's premonition about the jewel was that it could be used to defeat him, which made it a permanent danger to him, potentially. Teaming up with Jack gave Aku the best chance of finding and destroying it, eliminating one potential weapon against him forever.
>>
>>92124938
He thought he could be coy and try to kill him with his own sword, but then that backfired hilariously
>>
>>92121627

>If he did that then Aku couldn't fuck him later.

Fixed.

BALLS DEEP
>>
>>92122284
By swimming. No, seriously, quicksand is not a big danger unless you're carrying a lot of weight, you can usually float in it, and the bigger danger is staying stuck and dying of thirst or exposure.
>>
>>92122063
Every time. Fucking SAVAGE
>>
>>92121512
It's a simple answer, Aku not very smart
>>
>>92121666
Why would you kill a man after pulling him out of a lake?

Was Samurai dick part of your master plan?
>>
>>92121512
fuck I remembered that one, guess it slipped past the writers.
>>
>>92122284
Roll. You can get out of quicksand on your own if you know how.
>>
>>92124758
Oh he knew.
>>
>>92125230
FOOLISH SAMURAI!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.