[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than All-Star Superman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: JupitersLegacy_vol1-1.png (145KB, 477x734px) Image search: [Google]
JupitersLegacy_vol1-1.png
145KB, 477x734px
Better than All-Star Superman.
>>
>>92119945
>the last issue will never fucking come out
>>
>>92119945
How so? I've never read it, OP. What is it about? Does it share similar themes to All-Star?
>>
>Mark Millar

Now, I'll be the first to say All-Star Superman is overrated shit, but I doubt it.
>>
>>92119945
>Better than All-Star Superman.

No. I like Jupiter's Legacy, but no.
>>
File: 1486989490199.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1486989490199.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>92119945
>Better than All-Star Superman
>>
OP ain't responding to >>92120025 because he knows he's got nothing to say.
>>
>>92119945
I like it but no

coloring/inking are better suited to Quitely's pencils, though
>>
>>92120427
Fuck off. Unlike you I'm confident in my opinions. I don't need to defend shit.

>>92120475
You can suck a dick too.
>>
File: nothing.png (273KB, 486x636px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
273KB, 486x636px
>>92120502
>>
>>92120025
Basically, one of the world's most powerful superheroes stages a revolution and murders the equivalent of Superman (who was his brother) and Wonder Woman. The kids of the super-couple end up on opposing sides: the son joins up with his uncle, who was more of a father figure to him than his own father, and the daughter escapes with her boyfriend, the son of the world's greatest supervillain and ex-superhero. Several years later, the superheroes have taken over most of the world, while the daughter and her boyfriend have raised their super-powered son in secret, and then the story goes along from that.

Not sure where the All-Star comparison comes from other than having Quitely on art. I guess it's because Millar used that hyperbolic "the greatest superhero story of this generation" and a lot of people see All-Star as that?
>>
>>92120025
Not even close. It's VERY dark.
>>
>>92120502
You're confident in your opinions, but incapable of wording why?
>>
>>92120629
If you have to defend your opinions on 4chan, then you've already lost.
>>
>>92120812
> in my opinion if you share opinions you lose
>>
Mark Millar's Superman Adventures > Morrison's Superman

Millar's X-Men > Morrison's

Millar's creator owned work > Morrison's

Millar's Authority > Morrison's
>>
>>92119945
I can dig it. Quitely's work is definitely better.
>>
>>92121249
go to bed Mark
>>
>>92120600
you forgot to mention how the son and daughter of the superman equivalent were basically huge dipshits. The son is a whiney piss-baby and the daughter was a drug addict gutter trash.
>>
>>92119945
ASS is a generous 7/10 but I still can't agree
>>
>>92119945
>9
My headcanon is that Morrison and Millar made up but it never really went public and Millar made Jupiter's Legacy after brainstorming with Morrison about Earth 16.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.