[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think after the next bomb the status quo will finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4066.png (397KB, 598x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4066.png
397KB, 598x783px
Do you think after the next bomb the status quo will finally change? Or will Steven continue being a retard?
>>
>Stinken Pewniverse
>>
>>92109244
Considering his meltdown that prevented his little brain from remember to fuse with Connie in the last episode, no
>>
>>92109244
>desires for her son to have abnormal life
>so the gems and Greg keep him out of school, don't let him interact with other kids his own age, let him have an eternal childhood, and keep letting him get involved with gem bullshit instead of living in beach city

How the fuck is this kid supposed to have abnormal childhood when they moved him into the fucking temple?
>>
>>92109540

I think you mean normal, anon.
>>
>>92109430
>Shiten Poopinverse
>>
>>92109540
>>desires for her son to have a normal life
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>92109540
She said she desired for him to have an extraordinary life
>>
>>92109540

If she wants him to have an abnormal life, she certainly got her wish
>>
File: Rose standing.png (1MB, 2141x2989px) Image search: [Google]
Rose standing.png
1MB, 2141x2989px
>>92109244
I WANT TO ____ THAT ROCK
>>
>>92109244
>I just don't get why Rose Quartz would give her self in
>I'm just dumb gem but perhaps she knew she will be locked in top Homeworld prison where also you can also take over control center and collapse entire Gem government
>>
>>92113274
Poof
>>
>>92113274
Give a weight loss program to
>>
>>92113274
Rock?
More like a Kugelblitz
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.