[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not counting DKR, is Bane still tough without Venom or is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bane.png (138KB, 1140x840px) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
138KB, 1140x840px
Not counting DKR, is Bane still tough without Venom or is he not much better than your generic giant mook? He relies on it so much it makes me wonder how he'd fare without it.
>>
>>92104265

He's always a huge, powerful mastermind. The venom makes him bigger but also crazier, so it's kind of a tradeoff. Depending on the situation he's sometimes better-off with it and sometimes better-off without it. Gotta learn to manage your habit, you know?
>>
>>92104265
>is Bane still tough without Venom or is he not much better than your generic giant mook?

He had a very hard life which toughened him up significantly, is usually a pretty good tactician, and in the broad spectrum of fighting skill abilities in the DCU, he's usually mid-to-high tier. That's without the Venom. That middle aspect gets diminished somewhat when he uses it.
>>
>>92104265
He actually quit using Venom after his first story arc, and alot of stories with him have him completely venom free.

It's only recently that he's been back on it often.

But like already mentioned Bane has had a lifetime of training and education to go along with his strength, putting him very close to Batman kinds of strength.
>>
He's a big guy even without the venom
>>
>>92104265
>generic giant mook
>able to deduce batman's identity
>>
>>92104265
he's a pussy without it
>>
>>92104265
He's actually more dangerous without it. He also meditated himself out of his addiction post-Knightfall, then trained himself to be physically stronger without it.

Bane is one of Batman's greatest opponents because of his intellect, tactical skills, physical prowess with or without Venom, and indomitable will.
>>
>>92104265
>>92104978

>It's a "/co/ doesn't read comics" thread
>>
>>92104265
He is peak human without the venom
>>
He's at peak human strength without it, and when he was first introduced it was explained he had implants in his shins and forearms but I think that was forgotten about
>>
>>92104265
I recall Bane got off of Venom for a while, but aside from TDKR (which didn't have it at all), Bane never really shows up without Venom outside of comics.
>>
>>92104978
>he's a pussy without it
>Bane pretty much always loses to Batman because Batman cuts his Venom tube
>>
>>92104830
If I recall some of the venom trips were the result of him being drugged or it was a dire situation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.