[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A L I E N S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0927.jpg (200KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
200KB, 630x945px
Alien thread? I'm getting pretty excited for Alien: Covenant; ordered this deluxe version of the original Dark Horse mini and planning to read it this weekend. Let post and discuss Aliens. Are you guys going to see A:C?
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (2MB, 1200x1822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
2MB, 1200x1822px
Anyone read Dead Orbit? I thought the art was unbelievable but several reviewers didn't seem to understand that the beginning and end of the issue were a flash-forward. Kinda kills the suspense; part of the fun of the original, which none of the other media seems to reproduce, is that you don't know who the lead is/who is safe.
>>
>>92096174
Someone on here storytimed the first issue about a week ago.
>>
>>92096074

> I'm getting pretty excited for Alien: Covenant

why

didn't you see prometheus

how many times must ridley trick you people
>>
i will see Covenant tomorrow during a press screening. I'm a fan of the current Alien comics. Going to pick up Dead Orbit soon.
>>
Does the deluxe edition undo the bullshit Alien3 forced edits that turn Hicks and Newt into generic crappy characters?
>>
File: damon_lindelof-2.jpg (54KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
damon_lindelof-2.jpg
54KB, 407x600px
>>92096998
t. Lindelof
>>
>>92098670
Tell us your opinion on it when you get back.
>>
>>92098878

>implying

The only reason I even have a 1% hope that it might be alright is that Lindelof is gone.
>>
I dont give a shit about Covenant, But I loved the first issue of Dead Orbit.
>>
>>92098949
The Leftovers is great. He has repented.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.