[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else wants to see an mcu blade movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Who else wants to see an mcu blade movie?
>>
>>92093132
Better, an MCU M.I.B movie.
>>
>>92093132
kill yourself cancerfrog
>>
>>92093132
I've always wanted Marvel to grow a pair and make a Midnight Sons movie.
The team in my mind would be
>Doctor Strange (he's the leader)
>Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider (washed up C list celebrity, my choice for actor would be Ryan Gosling)
>Werewolf by Night (either a hippie drifter or a slav mountain man)
>Blade (cocky british asshole, lots of tacticool shit)
>Jennifer Kale (less slutty costume, but keep the carpetmuncher part)

MOVIES
BLADE
>Whistler is his mentor, set in 1960's London
>A group of mod vampires are trying to resurrect Dracula and release him on the world
>Post credits is Strange meeting him in a pub
>Ideally directed by someone like Edgar Wright or Guy Ritchie
DOCTOR STRANGE: REALM OF NIGHTMARES
>Strange is now officially Sorcerer Supreme
>Suddenly, his students begin to die in their sleep
>Strange, is confused, but Wong knows what's happening
>He tells strange about Nightmare, and that others have fought him before
>Strange has to recruit three people that have faced him before: Clea, Brother Voodoo, and Johnny Blaze
>Clea is an expert in the dark dimension rather than actually being from there, Strange summons her with a ritual
>Strange and Clea find Brother Voodoo at his sanctuary in New Orleans, deep in sleep
>The enter the dream world and are nearly killed, but they manage to wake Drumm up
>Clea tells strange about fanatical cult that worships demonic texts, and are tied to recent kidnappings in East Texas
>They teleport to the main church of the cultists, a smoldering pile of rubble surrounded by corpses
>they hear bloodcurtling screaming from the treeline
>Ghost Rider is using the penance stare on one of the cultists
>after the cultist is dead, they follow him back to the rich suburban town that Johnny Blaze resides in
>Strange confronts him and Johnny agrees to join their fight
>Wong gets them into the Dark Dimension and Clea sacrifices herself to defeat Nightmare (she's banished to the dark dimension)
1/2 i guess
>>
>>92095165
Keep going
>>
File: Wesley Snipes is fucking insane.png (411KB, 1348x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Wesley Snipes is fucking insane.png
411KB, 1348x1459px
Only if they bring back Wesley Snipes.
>>
>>92095165
>Johnny and Drumm wake up
>Strange and Clea (duh) are gone
>Cut to Strange waking up in a crazy ass Ditko purple cosmic space
>Clea kisses him goodbye since she can't leave
>post credits hints at Mephisto planning an attack on earth
NEXT MOVIE:
GHOST RIDER
>Johnny is a has-been, living in the town of Eden, Texas
>Eden is an affluent town of oil families and trust funds, not a place he fits in particularly well
>The teens think he's cool because he buys them beer and listens to metal late at night
>the local megachurch vilifies him as a terrible influence on the children of the town
>The old folk legend of the Ghost Rider has come back into prominence after a series of brutal vigilante justice cases in more rural counties
>Meth cooks and traffickers bringing in girls from Mexico are putting up crosses in their hideouts in defense
>It doesn't do a thing
>After a young girl from Eden is kidnapped, Ghost Rider goes to rescue her
>Johnny returns to his human form before confronting her
>He brings her back home, and is given a hero's welcome
>That doesn't last long though, as people begin to piece together who he is
>The megachurch holds a special sermon on the issue of Johnny's curse
>The crowd goes silent as Johnny rushes the stage to confront the preacher
>The preacher is visibly pleased before he turns into his true form, Blackheart (there will be prior scenes establishing that there's something weird about him so this isn't coming out of nowhere)
>Ghost Rider and Blackheart battle throughout the megachurch, destroying most of the building
>It seems like Blackheart has the upper hand, but Ghost Rider manages to distract him and blows his head off with his shotgun (he carries a Mad Max style sawed off along with the classic chain)
>Johnny returns home to pack his things when Mephisto appears, taunting him (I'm thinking Ian McShane)
>"We'll be seeing each other again shortly, Johnathan" he says with a sly grin
2/more
>>
>>92093318
The original M.I.B movie was essentially a Marvel Studios film in the 90s.
>>
>>92096318
>Before Johnny can respond, Mephisto vanishes
>In a hurry, he gathers what he needs into a duffle bag
>the girl he saved waves as he rides off into the sunset
NEXT FILM
THE MIDNIGHT SONS
(that'll be a whole post desu)
>>
>>92096685
>>92096318
>>92095165
I'm going to bed, but I'll post a thread detailing this tommorow

have a good night chaps
>>
>>92096462
....essentially....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.