[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she a decent character in the marvel universe? I like her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 545a8312af67c.jpg (156KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
545a8312af67c.jpg
156KB, 940x529px
Is she a decent character in the marvel universe?

I like her design so I'm kind of interested in reading her stuff, but I don't want to if the majority of her character dynamic is "DUDE THOR WITH BOOBS LOL"
>>
>>92092407
She was built for the Spawn universe. She may have been something of a fit for Marvel cosmic but shoehorning her into a daughter of Odin was a mistake. Because of the current policy against tits and ass at Marvel, a big chunk of her appeal has been taken away.
>>
>>92092407
She should have been an Angel and teamed up with GhostRider and shit.

Tying her with Thor was a HUGE mistake.
>>
Has she even been featured since she was on the Guardians? Feels like I haven't seen her in years and I'm not complaining. Fuck that 10th Realm bullshit.
>>
>>92092407

The short answer is 'no'.

They handled her so wrong. So wrong.

And actually, 'Thor with boobs' would have worked fine, considering it would have been more like "Lesbian Thor-from-1000-years-ago with boobs".

Thor was rendered unworthy - not a bad idea, IMHO, but again handled very poorly - and there was room for her to move in.

Instead we got Whor and it sucks.
>>
>>92092820
To be fair, Angela revealed as Whor after the first 8 issues would have sucked just the same.
>>
No, Bendis fucking ruined her right out of the box and then her mini failed horribly. If they were smart they'd have her be sort of a grey area character, hunting down beings and names from Marvel's supernatural side. The Organa Sin tie in was decent, but a lot of the stories about her that were glossed over in that tie in would have made for far better comics. Dan shame if you ask me
>>
>>92092407
>"DUDE THOR WITH BOOBS LOL"
So, Thor?

;^)
>>
>>92092407
No. Marvel literally only got her so they could fire shots at Todd McFarlane by fucking her shit up as much as possible.
>>
>>92092407
>read her ongoing
>they bring back Skurge just to job
Fuck you.
>>
>>92092407
The concept behind her is fine, I have no problems with her being Thor's older half sister, but the execution was fucking garbage.
>>
Been wanting to write a mini wherein most of the infernal lords are disrupted by the remegance of the 10th realm and all decide to try and take Haven over in some for or fashion. The only one of the Lord's to stand in defense of Heaven is Limbo (Magik), then series would eventually be part DnD quest part world building as Angela, Magik, Robbie Reys and a few other characters try and escape Heaven's Underworld the Infinite Abyss.

Would /co/ read it?
>>
>>92093137
Disagree, Angela as Whor would mean no cancer bullshit at least.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.