[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umm GUYS? Is aishi going to be ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_1034.jpg (65KB, 1332x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
65KB, 1332x240px
Umm GUYS? Is aishi going to be ok?
>>
>>92091685
fun fact: if you look at the next synopsis, there is no mention of Ashi at all :^)
>>
So how long till The Scottsman tries to get jack to impregnate his army of thicc daughters to create the ultimate evil-destroying bloodline?
>>
File: hqdefault[8].jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[8].jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>Ashi died when she fell off the cliff and Jack has been hallucinating her the entire time.
>>
OP why do you purposely sound like a underaged retard?
>>
>>92092152
I don't know how I'd feel about that
>>
>>92092152
But we had an entire episode with only her
>>
File: Well Done.gif (516KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Well Done.gif
516KB, 450x253px
Look we all know whats going to happen. Aku will learn that Ashi/Jack are in love, use her as leverage to make the samurai surrender, Aku will kill her, Jack will finally defeat Aku forever, and then Jack will use the last time portal to save Ashi instead of returning home
>>
>>92092207
Oh, you mean the one where Jack was conveniently meditating while only Ashi did things? And Ashi was inexplicably as strock as Jack, taking out an entire army alone?

Haven't you ever seen Fightclub?
>>
>>92092237
The previous where jack was at the graveyard
>>
>>92091685
The Daughters of Aku were sired with Aku's magic. Screencap this.
>>
>>92092304
I've only caught a few episodes but was this really not already the case?
>>
>>92091685

The portals made Samurai Jack to have really poisonous semen, he fucked ashi and now she is dying.

Screencap this.
>>
>>92092350
I don't think Aku had anything to do with them, or knows they(or their mother) exist. The name is symbolic.
>>
>>92092350
It's ambiguous.
We don't know how they came to be, but the fact that mommy kept piles of Aku's smoldering essence in their cave abode isn't particularly comforting.
>>
>>92092361
will it make a glopping sound?
>>
>>92092152
>Jack meditated for 50 whole years and ashi died of starvation on the mountain waiting
>>
>>92091685
SHE DESERVES TO DIE AND I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL
>>
>>92091685
It's obvious that when Aku dies Ashi will die also.
>>
File: episode 10 leak.png (154KB, 689x942px) Image search: [Google]
episode 10 leak.png
154KB, 689x942px
>>92091685
>>92092101
Fun Fact: Ashi has lines in episode 10 as well as The High Priestess. Ashi wasn't mentioned in the Episode descriptions of 4 and 5, but that didn't stop her from appearing.
>>
>>92092637
You first Anon.
>>
>>92092996
>IMDB
>reliable
>implying it couldn't be a flashback

Ashifags on damage control
>>
>>92093059
Not sure why it would be a flashback. Just stating the obvious. You are forgetting she is the deuteragonist of the season.
>>
>>92092154
Anon why do you purposely sound like a raging faggot?
>>
>>92093099
>Not sure why it would be a flashback.
I mean, it's purely speculation (just like anything beyond exactly what's written there), but Jack did just come out of a 50 year bender of talking to himself following a traumatic experience, and that too was already a relapse of Mad Jack, so it's entirely within the realm of possibilities that Jack gets yet another house guest in his head, just potentially not one that will utterly destroy his connection to his sword and his quest, but possibly one that kicks his ass if he even thinks of giving up.

That being said, I don't think this will happen, or that she will even die, but it's something that can potentially happen.
>>
>>92091685
When are we getting some Episode 8 screenshots? It's Thursday already, there should be something soon...
>>
I didnt like how uncreative ashi was fighting the army. I mean she was on the top of the mountain, she could throw large rocks at them before risking melee, any small mistake and both died.
>>
>>92093360
Ashi is strong enough to kill an army, she'll be fine Anon.
>>
>>92093615
Well she was also ritualistically given birth to honour Aku, so who knows what kind of eldritch shenanigans Aku can pull straight out of his ass to make her fighting skills irrelevant.
>>
File: Roco's.jpg (2KB, 111x124px) Image search: [Google]
Roco's.jpg
2KB, 111x124px
>>92091685
>"Aku; the demon makes a shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger.

>She's on her period
>>
File: Ora_wide1.jpg (388KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
Ora_wide1.jpg
388KB, 800x631px
>>92092152
This seems familiar, desu.
>>
>>92093741
>implying it wont be Nia and the anti spirals

Killing Aku kills Ashi.
>>
>>92094878
Better yet.
Ashi is kind of like a Phylactery/Horcrux and if Jack was to kill Aku now, he'd just be reborn from Ashi. They find this out in advance, and Ashi asks Jack to kill her before Aku, so she never has to become him.
>>
>>92095006
She's probably going to have to fight her zombified sisters or something.
>>
>>92092220
No, aku will mind control ashi and try to use her to kill jack.
If jack were to use his chance to go back in time to save ashi instead of fulfilling his quest, he would no longer be a true hero
>>
>>92092237
>And Ashi was inexplicably as strock

Nigga what? Da Samurai was NOTHING to Jack and he could easily defeat samurai robots bodyguards. Ashi and her sisters almost killed Jack, she is top tier compared to many enemies.
>>
File: Hero14.jpg (28KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
Hero14.jpg
28KB, 400x241px
Weakened Aku will posses Ashi.

Ashi will force of will out of his control and Jack will help Ashi commit seppuku with the sword in an emotional scene.
>>
>>92091685
She is in love with Jack or pregnant with Jack's child and Aku uses that as leverage. This would make Jack's final fight with Aku parallel to the Emperor's battle with Aku as his wife was pregnant as well.
>>
>>92095302
Maybe that's the reason her mother is present in that scene and jack still has his beard and is restrained, they're both manifestations inside her spiritual landscape, just like in the aku infection
>>
>>92091685
Speaking of which, Where the hell are the Leaks?

We should be getting them around this time right?
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 1643x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 1643x163px
>>92094671
No she's not because she's pregnant
>>
>>92095006
>Horcrux
GET OUT
>>
>>92095103
The Gods tasked him with killing Aku, him returning to his time is his personal pursuit. Jack could have killed Aku years ago, but he cant let go of the past
>>
>>92098301
The only reason I said it is because I've no idea if a non-fa/tg/uy would know what a phylactery is.
>>
>>92092220
>Aku really did knock up the high priestess
No Ashi, I AM your father!
>>
She's fallen for Jack's nude torso and charming personality. Just listen to the sound of his voice when he's back to normal
>And you've been very busy
She's seeing him now as a confidant, attractive and kindhearted man who showed her compassion in his and her lowest moment. Of course Aku would use that against them.
>>
>>92098956
>uses the word phylactery on a sentence
>anons don't get it
>they google it
>people learn a new word
>instead, anon uses le hp horcrux
>fags understand the reference
>you could have helped the word be one word less illiterate
KYS
>>
>>92092637
10/10
>>
File: ashiwaits.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ashiwaits.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>92092584
>>
>people still pretend there's gonna be a romance between Jack and Ashi
Enough is enough.
>>
>>92101225
this saturday is what will settle it one way or the other, I'm a major jashifag, but I will absolutely concede if there isn't some kind of overt romantic action in the next episode
>>
>>92101142
fuck you
>>
please hit me, it was all my fault
>>
File: IWannaDie.jpg (43KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IWannaDie.jpg
43KB, 640x400px
>>92099398
>mfw you're right
I regret everything.
>>
>>92092152
Lol mark of the ninja
>>
>>92092287
You mean the episode where Ashi conveniently runs into a ton of people who knew Jack, including one who should be dead, but Jack does not know that because he wasn't there when Aku crushed him?
>>
>>92102084
Yes, the episode where jack is about to plunge a sword into his gut before ashi informs him of new information that he couldn't have known otherwise.
>>
>>92102084
>including one who should be dead

I don't get why people are this butthurt over a joke reappearance of a supernatural entity.
>>
File: Daily reminder.jpg (130KB, 680x837px) Image search: [Google]
Daily reminder.jpg
130KB, 680x837px
>>
>aishi
>ai shi
>love death
>implying she survives the show
She's there to die so when Jack wins and gets back in time they can end with him holding his little girl with his wife and saying "we'll call you... ashi"
>>
>>92098069
JACK IS PURE.
P
U
R
E
>>
>>92103402
>they can end with him holding his little girl with his wife and saying "we'll call you... ashi"

>His wife in the past is the high priestess
>The girl is actually Ashi
>>
File: IMG_8059.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8059.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>92091685
There was an anon a few days ago that said to screencap that ashi is the legit daughter of aku and he controls her to fight jack so jack is forced to finally kill aku to set ashi free
>>
>>92103441
jack is a slut
sluuuuuuuut
>>
>>92103279
a relationship means more chances that jack will stay in the future, which is not what i want. HE HAS TO GET BACK, BACK TO THE PAST, GODDAMMIT
and i already lost my v card so there's nothing left for me
>>
File: 1489349863186.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489349863186.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>92095006
>>92103888
>>92095103
>The Daughters of Aku were sired from Aku's magic.
>Aku learns of Ashi's heritage and attempts to manipulate her.
>Turns her into Jack-Aku 2.0.
>Jack cannot fight her, and is quickly bested by his former-companion.
>Ashi-Aku ready to make the killing blow, slowly homing in on her target.
>Pic related happens
>Jack pleas with Ashi to fight the evil within her, recounting their past experiences together and how she saved him from his demons.
>His control faltering, Aku attempts to force Ashi's hand at the last minute.
>Shrieking in pain, Ashi takes up Jack's sword in her free hand and plunges the blade within her chest.
>Aku flees terrified, his power leaving Ashi's falling form.
>Jack is released from his bondage, and immediately darts to aid his fallen companion.
>He holds Ashi close to his chest, weeping silently into her bangs
>"...Jack?"
>...!
>Ashi flutters her eyes, coughing slightly as she regains consciousness.
>Confused, Jack looks down at her chest, finding no trace of blood nor wound.
>Turning to his fallen katana, Jack begins to piece things together in his mind.
>The sword cannot harm the innocent.
>Indeed, the evil magic within Ashi perished the moment the sword touched her heart, however, this righteous purity ensured the woman herself was spared.
>Without hesitation, Jack grips Ashi close to him. Bare bodies collide in the war-torn wastes.
>However - the moment is cut short by Ghost Scotsman, who shows up with at least six armies at his back.
>Aku's citadel burning in the distance, Jack reunites with all of his old allies.
>They charge in at sunrise, ready to take the fight to Aku.
>End of Episode 9
>WATCHA!
>>
>>92091685
No and I hope She dies a painful death
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.