[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Superhero.jpg (62KB, 389x585px) Image search: [Google]
Superhero.jpg
62KB, 389x585px
>Shot twice with a gun
>Shot with a crossbow
>Right hand gone
>Beaten to the verge of death by big angry black guy
>Fucked up by Negan
>Character just recycles growth over and over again, never bringing any meaningful growth
>Boring as fuck

Just kill him already
>>
>>92089368
>hurr durr lets kill the main character and create another
t. GRRM
>>
>>92089368
Yeah, at this point there's nothing left for him to do other than deal with organized crime or some shit.
>>
>>92089368
I stopped reading around the time Magna showed up.

Is Corl still alive? There is nothing stopping Kirkman from killing him and sending Rick off the deep end for good.
>>
>>92089468
>Good family man cop wants to keep his family safe but doesn't want to kill people
>Realizes that some people must be killed but isn't happy about it
>After some deaths or a traumatic experience, starts to kill anything that even poses a threat
>Realizes that killing people is bad and becomes the family man again

Rinse and repeat 2-3 times
>>
>>92089523
Carl is alive but that's pretty much it for Rick
>>
>>92089368

Who was the black guy who almost beat him to death?
>>
>>92089584
Tyreese
>>
>>92089536
Rick doesn't go into free kill mode until the antagonist starts threatening children, particularly his son. See: Thomas, Dexter, and those rednecks who threatened to abuse Carl
>>
>>92089368
He will die at issue 200 and Carl and Negan will be the main characters. Trips confirms
>>
>>92090303
Trips didnt confirm it but thats what i want. Just sooner

I would way rather read about negan and carl running around as a dou surviving the apocalypse. Never staying in one place too long, stealing from other groups to surivive, let it build up so tons of people hate them and hunt them across the world as they contiune to be wandering bandit bros
>>
>>92090303
Kirkman said that Rick won't survive the entire series.
>>
>>92090497
I know, that is why I honestly think he will die at 200 so Carl can escape. Probably they all finally build up to basically civilization again and an impossible herd shows up or something. I feel like he will ask Negan to watch over Carl and Negan will swear to.

It'd be kino if they eventually find another huge settlement at the end but Negan can't enter cause he was bit so Carl finally fulfills his promise and kills him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.