[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What went wrong?
>>
Both shows were years past their expiration dates by the time it aired.
>>
Is she Mexican or something?
>>
It was a Family Guy episode in disguise.
>>
>>92084151
As far as I know, AIDS does not cure cancer.
>>
The cross-over wasn't actually bad, to be honest. But it could have been way better if stewie had interacted with Lisa and Meg with Bart. Instead, they went for the predictable.
>>
>>92084603
>Instead, they went for the predictable.

yeah well it's family guy so predictable is the name of the game
>>
Hack Groening and Hack MacFarlane.

Doomed from the start.
>>
The nostalgia critic and AVGN rivalry is more respectable than this
>>
>>92084829
Correction:

Mat Groaning and Seth HackFarlane
>>
File: Boy, everyone.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Boy, everyone.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>92084167
I think this is the perfect answer. It would have been brilliant if it was something done early on in the very late 90's.
>>
so if this happened in the early 90s and somehow early season 1 Family Guy existed back then it'd be good right?

What would be the perfect "adult cartoon" crossover right now? Rick and Morty meets Bojack Horseman? Metalocoplypse meets The Venture Brothers? Superjail meets Archer?
>>
File: The-Simpsons-Season-3-episode-1.jpg (15KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
The-Simpsons-Season-3-episode-1.jpg
15KB, 416x304px
This /co/ podcast I listen to called Animation Damnation did an episode of this crossover and they said it was the most embarrassing thing they had to watch for the show. They've watched countless bad movies and cartoons and the fact that they felt embarrassed watching the Simpsons Guy is hilarious.

They called out this piece of trash for everything wrong with it but I was really happy when they criticized the portrayal of Homer who's only role in the crossover is to set up Peter Griffin's edgy jokes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.