[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rinse and repeat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ramsignedmailer.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
ramsignedmailer.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
>Morty, I need you to do a thing.

>Rick I don't wanna do the thing.

>You need to do it!

>Okay.

>Ha, I didn't need you to do it. Wubalooofingo.

Throw in gratuitous violence, stuttering, and characters yelling over each other, and you have every joke in Rick and Morty.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>92083992
Your the cancer.
>>
File: v - vidya game.png (220KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
v - vidya game.png
220KB, 500x372px
@968
no (You)
>>
>>92083968
Those crappy stand up interdimensional T.V. episodes, but I guess they're all of the above just not with Rick and Morty.
>>
Where can I sign in? I'm a bit confused desu
>>
I meant to type desu
>>
>>92084099
>>92084115
>Reddit can't 4chan.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (40KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
40KB, 640x365px
I honestly cant.
>>
@92084163
"Reddit can't 4chan."

Haha, how would you even tell I'm from reddit? We are all anonymous XD
>>
Is someone trying to become the new barneyfag but instead with R&M?

Are they this mad that people love the show more than their gay space rocks?
>>
>>92084406
>Likes Rick and Morty.

>Doesn't know about word filters.

Yeah, you're from Reddit.
>>
File: 1482987677227.png (40KB, 346x374px) Image search: [Google]
1482987677227.png
40KB, 346x374px
>>92084406
I can't tell if you're being genuine or just shitposting, but either way, please fucking kill yourself.

To make this easier, I recommend you construct an exit bag. Instructions are readily available online, and it costs less than $60.
>>
>>92084415
This is the first time I've made a Rick and Morty thread. I've seen just about every episode save for the second half of season 2. Those are legitimately all the jokes they make in the show.
>>
>>92084483
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>92084487
Ive seen a lot of shitposting here on R&M lately so i cant tell anymore, especially with the way you phrased it in OP so i'm inclined to believe that it's more shitposting.
>>
Is it bad if I like r&m?
>>
>>92084632
Nah, it's just a bunch of tumblrco fags who are made gay but sex universe isn't the biggest show out there being mad over literal two straight while males the show.
>>
>>92084752
I've just recently overcome a flu so it might just be me, but

are you human?
>>
>>92084842
Don't let disappoint tumblr babbies invade co good shows tonight.
>>
>>92084859
tumblrco's are the ones i'd expect to like r&m for the wrong reasons. i don't know what you mean by that
>>
>>92084752
Nah SU fags are fine with Rick and Morty, Jackfags are the ones in a perpetual state of anal devastation because their overhyped, rushed mini series got pushed back one week.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.