[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would everyone still like her if she was male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 13-harley-quinn.w750.h560.2x.jpg (386KB, 1071x800px) Image search: [Google]
13-harley-quinn.w750.h560.2x.jpg
386KB, 1071x800px
Would everyone still like her if she was male?
>>
lol no
>>
>>92080359
sexist fuck. how do you know "she's" not already male?
>>
>>92080359
Everyone likes the Joker, OP.
>>
>>92080359
Of course not. Waifufags (like me) drove her initially, then women who were self-inserted into her lack of personal responsibility put her into the big leagues.
That said, a big goofy Hal Quinn who talks like a Brooklyn stereotype would be a nice addition to Earth-11.
>>
>>92080359
>>92080629
She's a girl (male).
>>
No. Women can still be likable characters when they're pathetically emotionally dependent. Men can't.
>>
>>92080359
Yes. Pic related is proof.
>>
>>92080359
>>92080726
I'm sick of her and the Joker, to be honest. They don't need to be in everything.
>>
>>92080924
Close your eyes then.
>>
As a gay male thats fucked a bunch of twink harley quinns

No.
No way.

They are beyond saving
>>
>>92080889
>Implying anyone on /co/ likes Deadpool
The people who love Harley are the same stupid people who are obsessed with Deadpool. Irrelevant argument
>>
>>92080966
>implying this shit-hole matters at all
>>
>>92080943
Maybe I will.
>>
>>92080735
honestly if male harley quinn looked like the one in that image but still acted exactly the same except acted a bit goofier I think I'd like her more
>>
I dunno
Why dont you find out?
>>
>>92080965
I hope you have graphic documents of sais twinks or the act to prove your statment
>>
>>92080359
If by male you mean, she was a chick but had a penis as well, then why not.
>>
>>92080359
Nah, the only thing (((Harley))) has going for her is sex appeal from nerds who want to get down with a clown.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.