[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0423.jpg (213KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
213KB, 1900x900px
Does she exist in any comic format that is enjoyable?

If you had to recommend a graphic novel or series which would it be?
>>
>>92077324
Mad Love is phenomenal. All the animated style shit is excellent. Her ongoing from the 2000s is cool.
>>
>>92077324
Mad Love. That's about it.
>>
>>92077324
Her 2000 ongoing by the Dodgesons was great. Stop reading when they leave and Leiberman takes over though. Also 2009 Gotham City Sirens by Dini and March.
>>
File: 1282279697278.jpg (120KB, 1200x918px) Image search: [Google]
1282279697278.jpg
120KB, 1200x918px
>>
>>92077324
Preludes and Knock Knock jokes was pretty good all the way up to the Metropolis arc

it got a bit stupid when she got sent to hell and annoyed her way out of there but i mean every comic does dumb ass shit like that
>>
>>92077324
Harley Quinn by Karl Kesel and Terry Dodson
Harley Quinn by A.J Lieberman and Mike Huddleston
Gotham City Sirens Book One by Paul Dini and Guillem March
Injustice by Tom Taylor
Harley & Ivy by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm
DC Comics Bombshells

>>92077401
What's your problem with Lieberman's take? I think he did a magnificent job a writing a more noir, more grounded Harley, considering what came before. It was a nice transition
>>
>>92077324
Injustice Harley is pretty good
>>
>>92079209
Only for the first two years
>>
>>92077401
Leiberman's run is the best part you homo
>>
>>92077343
Yes, Mad Love was awesome. So was Harley and Ivy. Basically, Harley is only any good when Bruce Timm is involved. She's a great character that no one else knows how to write or draw.
>>
>>92079598
>Harley is only any good when Bruce Timm is involved

Hahahahaahha. That's not the case anymore. Harley is good when Dini is involved, also Ton Taylor and any other writer that doesn't treat her as a sex joke
>>
anyone want to storytime mad love?
>>
>>92077324
>Batman - Harley Quinn by Dini, 1999 (oneshot)
>Gotham City Sirens by Paul Dini (first book)
>Harley Quinn (2000) by Kesel
>Her appearances in Gotham Adventures, Batman Adventures, batman and Robin Adventures (cartoon design)
>Batman #663 (Morrison doing his stuff, you can get it in a TPB if i remember rightly)

I don't recommend:

>DC Bombshells
>Injustice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.