[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was okay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gotg2.jpg (534KB, 2047x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gotg2.jpg
534KB, 2047x1024px
It was okay.
>>
>>92076700
this is accurate.
>>
File: rog.png (63KB, 565x259px) Image search: [Google]
rog.png
63KB, 565x259px
>>
>>92076700
>final day before the comfy, slow threads become a full-blown EPIC general + endless thread spawns where every OP is an unneeded review because of the Amerifats
Can we just rangeban Burgerland from this site?
>>
Wait this is out?
>>
>>92076700
I'm a raccoon, after watching this movie I feel offended. DonĀ“t watch it
>>
>>92078650
It's out in every other country except yours, burger-san.
>>
>>92078669
t. trash panda.
>>
It was shit for normies. Emphasis on shit.
>>
>>92076700
In other words, 10000 times better than the first one?
>>
>>92076700
It was meh
>>
Yondu and Rocket taking back the ship was fucking brilliant.
>>
>>92078682
that's our word, we can say that, not you. careful dude
>>
>>92076700
> tfw guardians is only gonna make 2 billion box office and still no Oscar

Feels bad
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 318x159px
Kylo Ren kills his father, Han Solo
>>
>>92078782
I rewatched the movie and while most of the first arc doesn't seem as annoying as the first time since one notices all the character interaction buildup, the whole Come A Little Bit Closer section with all the slo-mo does instead verge on grating
>>
>>92076700

Yes, very okay.
>>
I found it a fun ride.
I also liked Drax's moments with no shame.
Guess just not as uptight as some folks.

My nipples
>>
It was fine, but DnA fags are fucking retarded and somehow expected the new characters to be comic accurate.
>>
>>92079648
Drax is a miracle of the universe.

Best part of the film.
>>
>>92078649
This desu, Americans are the worst.

They keep blaming Australians but the truth is that burgers are the biggest shitposters.
>>
>>92078673
Not out in Russia, China, Japan
>>
>>92079648
My main beef with it is that in the first one you could summarize Drax's humour as unintentional autistic. Now he's just this huge dumb jock who laughs at everything because he seems to enjoy jokes so much because he took a liking to the idea of a joke but also retains autismal traits like the "she didn't dance" or "do you have a penis"
While he has good moments and I liked the character's growth from the first movie, it's like he's written to jumpstart the comedic moments in general with no clear motive in mind
>>
File: 1470160894312.png (586KB, 755x975px) Image search: [Google]
1470160894312.png
586KB, 755x975px
>>92078729
Oh you, Snyder...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.