[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are king of the hill threads allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: latest[1].jpg (17KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
17KB, 400x289px
Are king of the hill threads allowed?
>>
File: dale.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>92075632
absolutely
>>
File: pocket sand.jpg (84KB, 492x381px) Image search: [Google]
pocket sand.jpg
84KB, 492x381px
>>92075632
>>
So I've only fairly recently started watching, am on Season 13. Were I to rank the (main) characters on their degree of Bad, from Most Bad to Least Bad, it'd go something like

>Peggy
>Kahn
>Mr Strickland
>Cotton
[power gap]
>Mihn
[power gap]
> Nancy, John Redcorn
>Joseph, Lucky
>Louanne
>Dale
>Bobby
>Boomhauer
>Hank
>Bill, Connie

What do you think?
>>
>>92075741
>Power level fagging
>After King of the Hill Super

Just admit the power scale went to shit, anon.
>>
>>92076141
I dont know what you're talkin about. And Im talking about moral quality, worst to best.
>>
File: 1279478170901.jpg (67KB, 630x623px) Image search: [Google]
1279478170901.jpg
67KB, 630x623px
>>92076163
>I dont know what you're talkin about
>>
>>92076347
I heard a while back on /tg/ about what may have been a KotH fighting game but chalked it up to collective delusions that Anons so often have, so I mostly ignored it.
>>
File: 95c.jpg (54KB, 639x482px) Image search: [Google]
95c.jpg
54KB, 639x482px
How did you guy's feel about the ending to Propane?
>>
>>92076377
oh thats an ongoing joke.
People pretend like its Street Fighter or something.
>FINALLY they released the Minh DLC Pack. Her combos are garbage, but lets be honest we all bought it for the nurse outfit
>>
>>92076878
I KNEW IT!

But in all honesty Peggy is pure evil
>>
File: king of the hollows.png (225KB, 1069x669px) Image search: [Google]
king of the hollows.png
225KB, 1069x669px
>>92076423
>>
>>92076423
>they copped out and gave Toshiro an adult form
Fucking Kubo and his lazy powerups.
>>
I gave up on King of the Hill during the darkest days of W's administration. I did always think that the show was amusingly written, that the characters were compelling and the voice acting was good. But I got sick of seeing liberal buttinksky limp-wrist dweebs come to Arlen and fuck up everything up with their big city ways, only for Hank Hill to eventually set things straight with his good, old-fashioned, small town REAL American values. It sure didn't feel bipartisan to me. It gently satirized guys like Hank, and the satire was a LOT less gentle regarding the lefty do-gooder hypocrites who kept showing up.

But I don't know, things have only gotten more insanely polarized since then, and the Republicans are even more scary. Maybe just by being rather 1999 Republican, the show now seems centrist.
>>
Why wouldn't they?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.