[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fo you guys think about y-the last man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What fo you guys think about y-the last man?
>>
>>92075003
hated the last issue but great other than that
>>
The weirdness drove me away.

Like, it started off a fairly pulpy but otherwise realistic action adventure story, and then we started to get into weird sexual trauma recall trances and fucking ninja and shit and at that point I realized that the pet monkey was a warning sign, not a cute affect
>>
>>92075072
Yeah the whole infosphere thing is really stupid but other than that I think it's decent.
>>
>>92075003
First chapters are ok. Then it goes full retard.
>>
>>92075785
>Then it goes full retard.
How far in is that? I think I dropped it when he got kidnapped to be a sex slave, I'm sure this happens more than once.

It was not long after the house with the female convicts and his sister's crazy Amazon cult
>>
>>92075956
With 711?
>>
spends too long on the story, should have wrapped up earlier
>>
>>92075003
It never got boring for me and it made me care about every rando character in it. That's better than a steady thematic consistency imo
>>
>>92075003
I hate BKV.
>>
>>92075072
yeah everything leading to the ending is a bit over-the-top, but overall I do think its a good comic
>>
>>92075003
It's great.

355's death felt like a kick in the balls but while I dislike it I don't think it's bad for the story.
>>
>>92075003
I loved it.
First time reading it I read it I was just reading a few comics on my laptop before class in college.
I ended up getting so into it I read it through all my classes too.
10 hours later I had read the entire series. I think it is the only 50+ issue story I ever got that obsessed with that fast.
>>
>>92075003
Goes to shit after the lesbian pirate joins the crew.
Drops off a fucking cliff after Japan, over all overrated as fuck/10
>>
>>92075003
totally wasted premise. got to part with the dominatrix raping him and was like WTF. Kept reading to the end despite that, got to last issue, made that face when you realize you completely wasted your time.
>>
>>92075003
The reasoning for why Yorick survived while all the other men died was absolute kino.
Was set up in the very first issue too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.