[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hydra-Cap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: CAPTAIN AMERICA HYDRA.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTAIN AMERICA HYDRA.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
I am enjoying the Hydra-Cap storyline and enjoyed the heck out of the beginning of Secret Empire. Anybody else on this board enjoying it?
>>
No.
>>
Can we admit that Nick Spencer writes good event comics? Standoff is the best Marvel event in a few years.
>>
Every fucking day.

Every fucking day we have an "Am I the only one enjoying Hydra!Cap, guys?" where Spencerfags jerk each other off.

No anon, you're not alone, every day we are reminded of that, and every "Captain America" storytime is filled with "THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST COMIC I HAVE EVER READ!!!1!1".

I really hope Spencer goes to write "Red Wolf" after this.
>>
I am, the story time today was great, also Rick's death was pretty rough, screaming Avengers Assemble before he's shot down hit me in the feels, the kid is the man who brought the avengers together.

Also, Taskmaster, Black Ant and Superior Octopus all on a team together? Awesome. I'm guessing that Wanda and Vision are sleeper agents waitting to bring cap down and I'm hoping that Thor is actually Ragnarok. Sucks we have to wait a whole month for the next bit of the story.
>>
>>92073688
Standoff should have been titled Civil War 2, and the actual Civil War 2 should have earned Bendis a lynching
>>
>>92073712
Sorry sir didn't mean to offend this board. Could you point me in to where I am allowed to discuss comics I enjoy?
>>
>>92073734
I thought we were getting something for Free Comic Book day. Also are we sure Rick is really dead?
>>
>>92073786
Well, unlike most comic deaths that are bait and switch we see the smoke coming out of the holes left in his body, so either he's actually dead, or that was a sophisticated LMD. I'm leaning towards him being dead though
>>
At least it brought us this.
>>
>>92073839
I'm enjoying the event but I mean the only way this ends is with the Kobik/Cosmic Cube fixing everything.
>>
>>92073611
Other than the single frame of Tigra triggering my anti-SJW views, first issue was alright, too bad it'll spiral out within 3 issues.

4 if the event is over 10 issues long.
>>
>>92073860
Yep, that's what I'm guessing too, Korbik will sacrifice herself to restore reality
>>
>>92073763
Just wait for the next "Spencer cocksucking thread". They aren't rare.

Counting the Secret Empire storytime, this is the third one today.
>>
>>92073901
I saw that and figured she had some vibranium weave vest, the necklace and medallion she had on over that looked very Wakandain.
>>
>>92073688
Standoff was kind of a mess, imo, but I only read Steve Rogers, so I guess I missed a lot of context.

Secret Empire has been good so far, though I hope Nick Spencer moves on to something more lighthearted after this like spider-man. I do like how Nick Spencer doesn't give a shit about dead(coma whatever) Tony and just basically wrote the hologram as regular Tony. This event would be a lot better if Tony was ACTUALLY around.

Fucking bendis.
>>
>>92073611
Yeah, it's actually really good and interesting imo

i like how conflicted Cap is right now and it'll be cool to see how he handles his newfound power
>>
>>92073928
Thank you mister I will be on the look out for them. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Is it too late for to join one of the twitter posts since those are acceptable mister?
>>
>>92073928
Can you be any more salty? It's not like the TONS of Jack threads, or the daily Killer Frost threads, or the hourly company wars thread, we're just talking about a comic we enjoyed. I couldn't give less of a duck a out the guy's twitter or whatever else has you so triggered.
>>
I'm just hoping for some morally grey x-men adventures in Tian since historically the mutants have been totally willing to work with their villains for protection of the species and Zola in a science arms race with Dark Beast would be great.
>>
>>92073611
>All-new All-different! Marvel legay characters are the last hope against EVIL NATZEE CAPTAIN AMERICA!
Fuck you Spencer. I love Captain Hydra, but Secret Empire just feels so fucking weak. I want him to truly show how powerful he is to be the supreme-leader of Hydra.

Also, what is it with spencer and blacks? We have yet another boring nigger forced as main character
>>
>>92073979
Yeah I meant to ask if I missed something in the X books. I haven't read the new launch is there a team in Tian now?
>>
>>92073997
Honestly this was the first time I enjoyed the Champions team.
>>
>>92073997
It's clear that Cap has been holding back, this whole first issue was about him doing just that, the ending of Hydra decimating Las Vegas is just an example of how far he's going to take this. Also, I'm pretty sure Cap is the star of this event, the black kid is just a plot device
>>
>>92074011
Currently all the new x-books precede secret empire but solicits have at least one story set in Tian via the event side stories book.
>>
I'm a month behind on Secret Empire, but I enjoyed the build up to it. Don't like the overly political tones, but other than that, it's an interesting approach.
>>
>>92073978
>TONS of Jack threads
Yeah, a really popular show returned after a decade, of course it will have a ton of threads.

>daily Killer Frost threads
This is just one guy shitposting and you know it

>hourly company wars thread
Just as bad the twice-daily Spencer Cocksucking thread.

>we're just talking about a comic we enjoyed
You're not even discussing anything. It's always endless "keikaku keikaku keikaku" posts, then the "Hydra!Cap is so sexy" posts, the "THIS IS THE BEST CAPTAIN AMERICA BOOK EVER WRITTEN" posts and the very occasional post pointing out the flaws is always dismissed. And then you retards start it again on the day after.

The book simply doesn't warrant this level of autism. You are no better than tumblrites triggered by it.
>>
>>92073933
The necklace has been a part of her design since day one, but add in the black jump suit, and boom, it's a shitty take on a black panther design.

But it's on a character that on multiple occasions has stated that she overheats from her fur.
>>
File: Madame Hydra a cute .png (85KB, 181x216px) Image search: [Google]
Madame Hydra a cute .png
85KB, 181x216px
Im Loving it
>>
>>92074206
Why are you bumping a thread that you're offended by?
>>
>>92074206
I am sorry mister I won't talk about comics. Please help me with what is acceptable to talk about. Should I:
A. Dicuss what a "waifu" Ashi is
B. Find something dumb from twitter and post it
C. Dicuss DC rebirth and how dumb Marvel is
D. Dicuss how "KINO" the DCEU is
Thanks for the help sir.
>>
>yet another event with timeskip where heroes lost
>yet another event with heroes vs heroes
>yet another event with Tony vs Steve
>yet another event with "evil" versions of heroes

Bet you love Bendis too.
>>
>>92074293
Not him, but please don't support company wars threads. If the anon in question would take the time to read THIS thread, he'd find that most of his complaints are hardly represented beyond us talking about something that he doesn't like. Honestly, Rebirth has been pretty good, not zomigod so amazing! But still well worth readers discussing it.
>>
>>92074293
Any of the options are better, so go for it.

While we speak, another thread of this kind has born >>92073319
>>
My favorite part of the buildup/main event has been Rod Reis art. I would love to see him on a Daredevil book.
>>
>>92074382
Thank you wise sage lord of /CO/
>>
>>92073611

I'm quite enjoying the ride. It's a hell of a payoff for a long-running storyline, and some solid storytelling all around. I'm not going to get wound up about it in principle because I know - as anyone with half a lick of sense must have known - that it was always going to be a finite thing with a beginning, middle and end.
>>
>>92073688
Yeah. I've trusted him since Foes and FalCap began. His only issue is filler near the end of runs when he needs to wrap things up early, as seen in SamCap and Ant-man being consumed in flashback recaps near the end of their stories.

Hopefully, with SE FalCap is gonna be crucial.
>>
File: tigra.png (962KB, 504x879px) Image search: [Google]
tigra.png
962KB, 504x879px
>>92073901
>>92073933
>>92074210
It looks not that bad
>>
>>92076314
Besides, the best part of animal women wearing clothes is when it is ripped off.
>>
>>92076314
I agree, and isn't vibranium weave like Panther's very airy to help with her over heating from her fur? Don't get me wrong, I liked her bikini costume and all, but I like >>92076647 even more.
>>
>>92074408
>/CO/
>>
File: asdfghjmk,l.jpg (116KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjmk,l.jpg
116KB, 500x501px
>>92076314

>Tigra
>Pymtron coming back

Oh, hey, will they get the whole family together?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.