[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't the Trix Rabbit just buy a box of cereal instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1493830633443.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1493830633443.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
Why doesn't the Trix Rabbit just buy a box of cereal instead of coming up with all these hair-brained schemes to steal it? If he can afford disguises and burglar's tools, surely he can spend five bucks on a box of cereal.

Also, his face is on the carton, so presumably he works for the company, so shouldnt he get free cereal?
>>
File: WileECoyote.png (106KB, 408x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WileECoyote.png
106KB, 408x1024px
>Not knowing that the thrill of the chase is the best spice
>>
>>92072457
He did at one point but the universe is stopping him.
https://youtu.be/N54rfkksxBo
>>
>>92072625
oh hey i didn't know the trix rabbit was also in half baked

neat
>>
File: 1493572336337.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493572336337.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>92072625
Why didn't he just eat them without milk? I didn't put milk on my cereal until I was a teenager and it was fine. Are Americans really this picky?
>>
>>92072625
sheeeeit, back when trix were little fruit. I just looked this up, and it's almost been 10 years since trix were ruined.
>>
File: why do americans.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
why do americans.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>92072816
>Are Americans
>Why do Americans
>Do Americans really

I don't think about you at all
>>
>>92072457

don't you mean...hare-brained?
>>
>>92073289
No, it's hair-brained. His hairs are ingrown, so they fill his head where his brain should be, decreasing his brain volume and making him impulsive and weird.
>>
>>92072457
He has a weirdly specific denial fetish.
>>
Given that back in the early nineties there was a commercial where a little girl was willingly going to give him a bowl of the cereal after seeing how fucking sad the rabbit was...only for her evil asshole brother to snatch it away from the both of them, it really is a societal taboo if not an actually illegal act to do going by the commercials' logic. Kids even offered that poor bastard friendship bracelets in lieu of refusing him a stupid bowl of cereal, as if he'd accept any backhanded gesture like that under any sane circumstance.

The problem is that the rabbit isn't always trying to *steal* the cereal or anything, but the status quo of cereal commercial rules apparently hold as much clout as the word of God.
>>
>>92073333
no ya see it's HARE like a rabbit, because he's a rabbit. It's a pun. maybe you didn't get it
>>
File: 1455366040833.jpg (45KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1455366040833.jpg
45KB, 600x599px
>>92072457
Why has Emma Stone become the new Frodo?
>>
>>92074801
because sad internet bozos are desperate to riff on existing material while putting as little effort into it as possible
>>
>>92072457
it's a box of cereal, the children can afford to give the Trix Rabbit one fucking bowl, in the 60 years(that's right 60!) they been running these ads only one child learned to share?

ridiculous
>>
>>92075016
Maybe these commercials were really just trying to prepare children for the inevitable harshness of reality as far as "no matter what you do, there will be groups of people who arbitrarily try to deny you shit" goes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.