[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unstoppable Wasp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: background.jpg (90KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
90KB, 633x537px
To be honest I think that America Chavez has got some serious competition in the garbage stakes, I don't know if Unstoppable Wasp is actively trying to knock America off the top of the shit pile but I've got to say it's doing a pretty good job.
>>
>>92069975
Wasp is awful even as a kid comic, i can understand trying to portray other smart women in the MU but the way she does by licking the boots of already existing characters is awful
>>
>>92070038
The interactions with Jarvis....No, just no.
>>
Wasp is worse than America, and Whitley is supposed to be a "professional comic book writer"
>>
>>92069975
I think it's too close to call between this, America and Moon Girl. Hellcat was another serious contender sadly no longer with us.
>>
File: 1492870688815.jpg (1MB, 1080x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1492870688815.jpg
1MB, 1080x1655px
>>92069975
Someone please storytime Autistic Wasp, she is really cute
>>
>>92070533
Why is Cho so sexist?
>>
>>92070211
>Wasp is worse than America
And silk is worse than wasp...
>>
>>92070609
>Why is Cho so
awesome? FTFY
>>
>>92070533
Excellent work anon
>>
>>92069975
That logo sucks.
>>
I can't believe they replaced Ant-Man with this. That's what pisses me off more, the idea of Pym having another kid that inherits his neurotic nature is great. Then the writer ignored that for wacky tumblr shit like every other book is doing.

At least the movie tie in comic is inevitable, and that they won't put Bendis on it because of his autistic hateboner for Scott Lang.
>>
>>92069975
"Wasp" is bad in a more timid way. And it helps that Marvel almost didn't promote it beyond the "see all those wonderful New Yorkian minority female genius", and even that was more the book promoting himself than Marvel doing it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.