[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel: Hard reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: MarvelLogo.svg.png (24KB, 1200x482px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelLogo.svg.png
24KB, 1200x482px
You are in charge of the entire Marvel Universe remake/reboot. All characters, place, events, storylines and comics are reset.

How do you proceed?

How do you remake the history of your favorite hero, villain, etc.?

Which events or storylines stay? which are gone?

Did you take characters, events or storylines of a different universe and added to the new universe?

I'm not a desperate marvel executive.
>>
/pol/, SJWs, jews, forced diversity, anti-white agenda, nu-Carol sucks, status quo, fuck Bendis, fuck Slott,

There I just listed what this thread will turn into.
>>
First of all, I fire literally every writer/editor.
>>
because we don't have this thread nearly enough
>>
>>92068624
I'd just try to make Carol Danvers great again
Somehow

Probably just making her an interesting and flawed character again and giving her things to do aside from ruining everything and being happy all the time
>>
Go back to the 90s style but genderswap everyone, professor X stays bald
It would still be better than it is now, prove me wrong
>>
>>92068716
replace them with internet fanfiction writers and force those writers to read every single marvel comic ever written before they can write anything
>>
>>92068716
I think that Ewing and Spencer are not that bad.
>>
>>92068624
New imprint. Ewing as editor.

Old marvel universe becomes anything goes.
>>
>>92068716
>getting rid of Conway
>getting rid of Taylor
>getting rid of Thompson
>getting rid of Ewing
>getting rid of Duggan
>getting rid of Kelly

Naw, fuck you anon, just fire the editors, Bendis, Slott and that webcomic chick
>>
>>92068624
do infinity gauntlet II and hard reboot the line. they've been doing mediocre sequel events for the past several years so this shouldn't be a problem for them.

>>92068842
imo spencer has a pretty combative attitude but overall he's ok but management seriously needs to put him on a leash because I think he's drawing unwarranted negative reception. Just like secret empire where people simply aren't giving the book a chance
>>
>>92068624
erase everything from civil war on

nothing else changes (except the clone saga never happened)
>>
>>92069063
what about gwen cucking peter?
>>
Also get that fucking nigger Coates off Black Panther for fucks sake.
>>
>>92068624
>Sins Past
gone forever
>>
>>92068685
>fpbp
I think we already checked all those boxes anon. 14 posts in.
>>
>>92069089
Where are her kids now anyway?
>>
>>92069383
the girl is MiA, the boy was just mentioned in passing lately (forgot where though) but that just validates the story is still in active canon
>>
>>92069489
I want them to meet one of Gwens who are around now just for keks.
>>
I wouldn't reboot it. Reboots are the coward's way out.

I'd clean up the house and keep moving forward.
>>
>>92069627
I think spideyfans are already on suicide watch, I can't imagine what they would do if that happens
>>
Spectacular Spiderman is the canon history but now can be expanded.
>>
>>92069666
Hi Mephestio, as a life long spidey fag I cannot understand why everyone makes such a fuss over Gwen fucking Norman, it's like she was lusting after his pumpkin bombs, he kind of just took advantage of the situation she was in, and it having been something that happened so long ago I can see why Gwen would have never told Peter about it. It wasn't all that great sure, but it's not nearly bad as OMD.
>>
fire all the white male writers who soapbox about "diversity" and turn established heroes into tokens and replace them with women and people of color
>>
>>92069760
I agree it's not nearly as bad, but there are a large portion of spider man fanbase who'd rather forget the whole sins past affair. I bet they'll get triggered if it gets digged up (preferrably by bendis) again
>>
>>92069666
You know, this shit was terrible back then, but honestly pulling that now and playing it as a joke might be worth it.
Honestly, that would be less devastating for spideyfans than for Gwenfags who relativly recently appeared. All this shit with alternate Gwens, clones and whole recent Spidey direction is a terrible mistake and pulling reasons for this from the past and moving on past it might be a good way to go.
>>
>>92070045
fan meltdown is will definitely be glorious
>>
EVERYONE
IS
STILTMAN
>>
>>92068624
Bribe remender and hickman to come back

Move the in humans and carol into space

3 avengers books

1 is the the orginal 6 plus cap

2 is an avegers unlimited sort of set up

One is west coast avengers

Bring nack logan scott and jean

Send the o5 and every other shity exile back where they belong.

Push the minority characters people actualy give a shot about

Move miles to chicago

Push she-hulk as top heroine
>>
I might just start everything at year 0. No tinkering with past storylines, no reintorduce old villains, no of that. The issue Marvel comics right now is that they are trying to have it both ways. New characters taking people's place and new status quo while trying to never talk about old storylines. But it's just making things worse for most of them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.