[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Replacing all the shows in their schedule with endless TTGO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1449081451569.jpg (16KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449081451569.jpg
16KB, 300x450px
>Replacing all the shows in their schedule with endless TTGO reruns

Is Christie Miller the worst president of Cartoon Network since Jim Samples (who replaced the 90s Cartoon Cartoons with bad shows like Squirrel Boy)?
>>
>>92066815
I'm pretty sure some Indian guy is in charge of scheduling.
>>
>>92066815
Whoever signed off on CN Real is the worst.
>>
>>92066933

That whole era was terrible.
>>
>>92066815
/a/utist talk but would it be more profitble for cn just to get all there shit from japan?
>>
>>92066815
the worst.
i just hope they don't pad it with anymore sjw ccrap
>>
>>92066860
no wonder
so much poo in the scheduling
>>
File: cartoonnetwork.jpg (154KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
cartoonnetwork.jpg
154KB, 670x377px
>>92066860
Yeah. Vishnu.
>>
>>92066815
That was happening with Snyder as well.
>>
>>92066815
>woman in charge is making shitty choices because muh awtisdick keeds

And you're surprised why?
>>
>>92067107
How could it possibly? Localization is a long and expensive process and there aren't a whole lot of Nip kids shows that aren't too weird or fetishized to be brought over at all.
>>
File: 1493175999124.png (157KB, 278x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493175999124.png
157KB, 278x275px
>>92069282
>boss makes bad decisions
>IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN LOL

>Betty Cohen is an American businesswoman. She is best known as the former president of Cartoon Network from 1992 to 2001, and as the CEO of Lifetime Entertainment from 2005-2007.
>Under Cohen, Toonami, the Cartoon Cartoons, Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Cartoon Orbit, and more were introduced to the network, creating what many believe to be the network's "golden age." She greenlit a total of 16 original series while running the network: The Moxy Show, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, What a Cartoon!, Dexter's Laboratory (one of her favorite shows), Big Bag (though it was half-live-action), Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, The Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Mike, Lu & Og, Sheep in the Big City, Time Squad, Grim & Evil, and Samurai Jack.
>>
>>92067737
nuthin, vishnu with you
>>
>>92069845
You're talking to people whose social lives were defined by what archetypes they saw on TV so when a woman is uninterested in dating them, they just label them a bitch because,"That's how women are, they play games". Can't possibly be that they're untalented, have shit personalities, uneducated, poor hygiene, and probably wear sweatpants and baggy shirts when the go out.

It's gotta be, "What do you expect from a woman?".
>>
File: this_is_bullshit.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_bullshit.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Cartoon Network was never good
>>
>>92069342
Dose localization cost more then making shit from scratch though?
>>
>>92069845
>>92070979
Can you two pick the sand out of your pussies? Just shut the fuck up. lol Bunch of ass blasted bitches.
>>
>>92069845

execs can make bad choices after doing great.

look at adult swim. lazzo just greenlights garbage and cancels good stuff all the time
>>
>>92071217
Says the faggot REEEing about anything with a pussy
>>
>>92070979
>defending against a stereotype with another stereotype
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.