[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there still a chance he shows up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Is there still a chance he shows up?
>>
>>92065319
I can't find it now but there was a leaked image of his graveyard of corpses and broken machines.
>>
I hope so, Genndy said that they knew he existed and they adressed him, and I really hope that the whole "that was the last portal in existance" isn't implying that Aku killed him or something, that would be such a copout that just thinking about it makes me mad.
>>
>>92066158
You shouldn't take everything Aku says at face value.
>>
File: samurai jack.jpg (62KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack.jpg
62KB, 500x372px
>>92066072
yo
>>
>>92065319
We'll get a flashback of Jack beating him and entering the portal, only for Aku to destroy it. The Guardian then probably fights off an army and tells Jack to retreat/dont give up/some bullshit. That's it.
>>
File: 36267272.png (58KB, 639x295px) Image search: [Google]
36267272.png
58KB, 639x295px
>>
>>92066499
I'd have a massive boner
>>
>>92066370
This would be the worst
Lets not
>>
>>92066499
yes plz
>>
If Jack really doesn't age, he can just wait for the portal of the lizard monks to reform like they said it would.
>>
>>92066499
yes yes yes! perfect way to end
>>
File: The_Guardian.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
The_Guardian.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>92065319
"Nope"
>>
>>92066072
This.

So far these production leaks (all one of them) have proven to still be in. Others include an unarmed Ashi wearing Jack's gi and looking surprised, and Jack captured by Aku and begging Ashi not to fight.
>>
>>92066499
Does Ashi come with him in the portal?
>>
>>92066903
I'd imagine she stays behind to uphold the peace.
after they fugg
>>
It would only make sense
>>
>>92065319
Aku has destroyed every time portal, so there's a very good chance he's dead.
>>
>>92068026
There's a way the guardian and his portal could still be existent and not destroyed by Aku. Since it never stated that his portal could only go back in time, maybe the portal used its power to send it and the guardian into the future and Jack will find the portal and the guardian in the next couple episodes.
>>
>>92066903
$10 says Aku kills Ashi.

No way Jack gets 100% happiness.
>>
>>92068753
$10 says Jack dies.
>>
>>92068753
>No way Jack gets 100% happiness.

My bet is that Jack kills Aku (perhaps permanently) and either gets with Ashi or she sticks around, healthy and happy, but somehow he is unable to go back to the past ever, and has to live out his life in the future.
>>
I thought Aku would mention him in some capacity but him and his portal was destroyed
>Aku finds out Jack "doesn't have his sword"
>Aku's eyes get all crazy and he just laughs
>"Time to die, Samurai!"
>"How will you find him?"
>"He will come here"
>"He won't come without his sword"
>Aku creates a time portal on top of his tower using his powers
>"Oh...He'll come"
>>
>>92070062
Yes yes well done anon.
Well done.

HOWEVER
Aku has a tv screen that can see any location on the planet he desires. And can teleport wherever he wants. He doesn't need to wait
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.