[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know the name of the comic this is satirizing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: NotBuckley.jpg (60KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
NotBuckley.jpg
60KB, 480x620px
Anyone know the name of the comic this is satirizing?
>>
Ctrl Alt Del was the first thing that came to mind but I'm sure this description could apply to a lot of stuff.
>>
ctrl alt del?
>>
>>92063055
B^U
>>
>>92063055
Itself.
>>
>>92063055
wait is this the guy from buzzfeed who makes those comics with the same exact fucking faces being a huge fucking hypocrite because he literally does what he is parodying?

Or is this someone else parodying the guy from buzzfeed?

I'm so fucking confused here.
>>
File: 1493427150192.jpg (190KB, 621x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493427150192.jpg
190KB, 621x497px
>>92063108
>>92063113
>>92063134
Get with the times gramps, there's a new B^U in town, and this one is hip on social media.
>>
>>92063108
>>92063113
>>92063134
There's a series of comics from Buzzfeed/FB with that EXACT same face though. I believe that's what this comic is parodying.
>>
>>92063055
Like the others said, it's B^Uckley. He hosted a stream where he showed how he made his comics, and it was all drag & drop assets that he drew once. In addition to that, his backgrounds are blurred images taken straight from Google Image Search.
If I remember correctly, he was also using a drawing tablet that he bought with donation money (which he originally collected for charity)
>>
Kubo and the Two Strings.

They've literally got all the expressions in a box and they just plug them in. Fucking lazy cunts.
>>
>>92063258
>>92063287

so is he parodying himself with OP's comic? Or is that someone else parodying him??

also, what a piece of shit, but I'm not surprised considering he works for fucking buzzfeed.
>>
>>92063216
The latter. This comic was made to make fun of the Buzzfeed >>92063258 guy.

>>92063287
See the posts right above you.
>>
>>92063258
it's this one, he went out of his way to make this exact fucking face
I was trying to think of what the webcomic was called, because I've only seen it on tumblr. It's terrible.
>>
>>92063322
That is somebody parodying him. A quick check of the url listed at the bottom of OP's comic makes it clear that is not their usual art style.
>>
>>92063322
Buckley hasn't drawn OP's comic.
Also, I suppose that the actual target of the parody is >>92063258, but it's a common trend in webcomics
>>
>>92063055
when will buzzfeed die and go away for ever
>>
>>92063287
God, it must have been so easy to corner the market with early webcomics.
>>
>>92063414
Now that they're considered legitimate journalism (barf) it's going to take a while.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.