[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Chinese rip-offs come to be? Is getting the rights to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How do Chinese rip-offs come to be? Is getting the rights to distribution really so expensive or impossible?
>>
>expensive
>impossible
Try neither. They simply don't need to. China doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>92049655
they want to boost their economy at minimal effort. distribution rights dont cut it but tracing does
>>
It's not that. China want's all the content to be made by the Chinese as a sign of the countries power. Hence ripoffs are okay as long as its made within China and can be claimed as such.

The internet they have there has a huge firewall, and western sites are all blocked. So the chinese living there will think that this content is made by their people, and since most are to poor to travel outside of the country will never know better.
>>
>>92049655
>Why don't the laws of my country apply on other countries :(
>>
>>92049655
> some small business demands a country pay them money OR ELSW.

Yeah..... nobody is going to war over a cartoon
>>
I recently saw an episode of Gumball where they meet there chinese knock off counterparts, was pretty funny.
>>
>>92049914
the core of the copyright law was signed by most countries including China. It's our law, not yours or theirs.
>>
>>92049655
not seeing the resemblence.
>>
>>92050592
You don't have to, some scenes are literally like for like
>>
>>92049655
China doesn't care about such barbarian Western concepts as "private property" or "intellectual rights".
>>
>>92050420
i was hoping they'd reference the gag dub that was paired with the original upload
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxgiEAE06fI

but the episode was still pretty good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.