[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 00001826.jpg (179KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001826.jpg
179KB, 600x849px
>Why was she even there?
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
>>92048490
Oh yeah. Red didn't even do anything.
>>
>>92048490
Robot's a sweet lad

When are we getting more cute with him and Shadow
>>
>>92048490
WHY WAS SHE TOM? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THIS?
>>
>>92048490
Fuck Kat is cute. Paz is luck and Annie is an idiot for not tapping that when she had the chance.
>>
>>92048527
>>92048873
She wanted to tag with Blue.
>>
>>92048873
The point is that fairies are all a bunch of flighty cunts and you shouldn't pay attention to anything they say.
>>
>>92048490
>blue
>>
>>92048490
Is it me or is Kat getting cuter and cuter?
>>
This is all kind of dull and I'm not sure what the point of it is.
>>
What a convenient way to wash all the guilt and blame away.
>>
>>92050216
Everyone willingly engaged, knowing the risk. Her only fault was to insist to make the psychompomps save Smitty when he could have been brought to an hospital, to avoid repercussions from the court.
>>
>>92050261
Nah, she was right to want to avoid hospitals because the Court would want to know what happened to Smitty and where everybody was. Not to mention his chances of recovery and longterm/life-long permanent injury.

Annie's fault was involving Blue in a dangerous operation, in exchange for a name she shouldn't have and wasn't Annie's to give. Red was right about that one.
>>
>>92050348
>Annie's fault was involving Blue in a dangerous operation, in exchange for a name she shouldn't have and wasn't Annie's to give. Red was right about that one.
I still don't get how, with Red giving her name, she even needed to be part of the mission. couldn't have Red simply give the name without any conditions, if she wanted, no need to engage.
Why didn't Red give her a name to prevent her from risking her life?
>>
>>92050453
>Why didn't Red give her a name to prevent her from risking her life?

Because Red had to see her getting stabbed through the head before she realized that she'd rather not see her actually getting stabbed through the head?
>>
>>92050453
She still needed the okay of a human, most likely.
>>
>>92050216
Oh fuck off. Friends reassure friends that they've done the right thing in hindsight and will try to relieve their anxiety. It's a temporary fix and doesn't count unless annie figures out her own shit
>>
File: lesbiaaaaans.jpg (68KB, 195x261px) Image search: [Google]
lesbiaaaaans.jpg
68KB, 195x261px
JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>92051310
I miss the long hair.
>>
>>92052682
I don't.
The neat look makes her look subservient.
>>
>>92050659
I guess that's probably it.
>>
>>92051310
but that would be cheating.
>>
>>92048490
>Red shouldn't have been there
Kat yet again exemplifying why she is best girl.
>>
>>92052905
Maybe she'd look better with the short hair if she went Super Sayian. It worked for Gohan.
>>
>>92048873
adventure slice of life
>>
>>92053339
That excuse doesn't work for everything bud.
>>
>>92053487
it' not an excuse. It's a description. GC is slice of life in a fantasy setting
>>
>>92053709
That doesn't make it okay to make an entirely pointless dramatic chapter that only seems to exist to be a hamfisted way to write out a character.
>>
>>92053744
You're entitled to your opinion.

>a hamfisted way to write out a character.
Because Red was being cold and serious? Weren't you around for the two dozen discussions on how that could be a sign that a fairy is genuinely angry at somebody? Makes sense given how they insult people as affection.
>>
>>92053810
I feel like you've completely missed my entire point.
>>
>>92054005
You don't have a point. There's always some guy (probably you) who jumps in and complains whenever things aren't focusing on action or mysteries. Sometimes things slow down or have tangents.
>>
>>92054236
But this wasn't just some SoL tangent chapter you mong. It was a big dramatic moment of a long time character shitting on the MC. I like all the SoL stuff but Tom can't keep having these big dramatic moments and then following up on them with literally nothing. The fact that the entire thing just seems to be an easy way for Tom to write Red out of the comic makes it even worse.
You can't build these moments and then completely fail to deliver on any sort of meaningful climax over and over.
>>
>>92053744
>That doesn't make it okay to make an entirely pointless dramatic chapter that only seems to exist to be a hamfisted way to write out a character.
Uh? Not what happened. It completely make sense for red to have reacted like that. Narratively, it all fit completely. This chapter happened because you couldn't let characters ignore important points.
>>
>>92048490
diversity quota?
>>
>>92054516
My problem isn't her reasons but how it was handled.
>>
>>92054852
It was handled quite good, IMO. Red is a Blunt person, I don't see how she would have done i differently.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.