[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I forget where it was quoted, but hiro said we could have one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

I forget where it was quoted, but hiro said we could have one meta-thread discussing the quality of the board.

Anyone else getting real sick of /pol/ shitposting? I figured we'd have to endure it with Marvel's diversity push, Aishi in the new season of Samurai Jack, Steven Universe shitposting, you know, the expected things.

But lately they just show up in every thread spouting garbage and turning things into "fukken SJWs" or "you mad LIBS?" when it's not necessary.

Or, and this is the most dire problem, win-o'-threads being filled with shitposting about degenerates and fake comic links that claim to be hyped releases from this week but are things like Mosaic or Faith's Hillary Clinton crossover with shitposts to, pardon the expression, false-flag it as SJW fuckery. BeigeManta's digital special editions were at least funny, and he'd only do it to one or two comics a week. This /pol/ falseflagging shit is every book, every week, plus shitposting about immigrants.

It's gotten so bad in the last month that I've started going legit and buying comics.

I know the mods don't care about /pol/ infecting other boards and never will, but can we discuss this bullshit?

It's somehow appropriate that /pol/ is making a stronger push into /co/ during Secret Empire. Something something rhymes like pottery.
>>
If the /b/+/pol/ board becomes a reality, I think most of it will end up dying down. Stay strong, anon.
>>
>>92048476
That would cool as fuck as a banner.
>>
I'm tired of the Killer Frost shitposter, and whoever's been spamming links of Mosaic in disguise as new issues in the Win-O-Thread.
>>
>>92048476
I feel like it's the nature of things to degrade over time. /co/, all of 4chan really has just reached that point where you can't ignore a few bad seeds. I mean even mods are clearly biased to one side or the other to a disturbing extent and you can't depend on them to do certain things.

Personally I just try to keep my head low and not engage. (Don't feed the trolls) It seems like ignoring and by ignoring I mean not responding, not giving them a reason or opportunity to have these stupid fucking arguments that eat up entire threads seems the best method to at least minimize the damage. Because even if they tried spamming something to get the reaction they crave then you can report the spamming and hopefully the mods would at least acknowledge that and do something about them then. But giving them the excuse of actually participating in a conversation justifies to some extent their participation in the thread.
>>
>>92048476
There are far more butthurt libs that are mad about HydraCap than there are /pol/ shitposters. You just haven't noticed. So fucking deal with it and stop whinning. If you can take Steven Universe and the tumblr infection of this board, then you can stand a few jokes about racism and satire about current political movements. If you so badly need your safe space with no /pol/. reddit exists, tumblr exists, there other hundreds comic and cartoon discussion forums.
>>
It has definitely took a downturn.
If it weren't for the classic comic storylines I wouldn't ever be back here anymore.
>>
protect the sanctity of win'o threads

wonder how long this threadll stay up
>>
>>92048688
BUT MY FEE FEES
>>
>>92048688
>There are far more butthurt libs that are mad about HydraCap than there are /pol/ shitposters
nah
>>
>p-pol boogieman hurt my fewings

Fuck off with this shit. We aren't going to ban an entire thought process because your feelings are hurt. Go back to another website that punishes wrong think.
>>
File: stop.png (215KB, 227x466px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
215KB, 227x466px
It doesn't matter if the subject of the discussion is politics or comic books or whatever, but there will always be some guy talking shit about your opinions. And on the internet people don't care if they say some mean shit to you because you can't hit them in the balls through a screen. So quit whining because there's no place on the internet where people are going to just kiss your ass and make you feel welcome. Especially not on 4chan anywhere
>>
>>92048828
>Go back to another website that punishes wrong think.
4chan?
>>
>>92048476

>I know the mods don't care about /pol/ infecting other boards and never will, but can we discuss this bullshit?

The fuck is the point? You just said the mods don't care, and only the mods can do something about the /pol/posting. Unless you can convince the mods or An Hiro to give a shit, you will have to endure it because that is what you get for being on a site where the entire underlying ethos is "nothing matters, people who care about things are fags, make a joke out of anything and everything".
>>
>>92048476
well you're right, but there's nothing worth doing about it. my shiny queer ass is here for comics, not fighting some ideological battle with 12.9 year olds
so
eh
if /pol/ wants to try and spend all day every day bruteforcing the direction of discussion across multiple boards, they're welcome to it.
>>
>>92048476
Outside of banning political discussions from the board altogether, there's no way to stop pol shitposters other than not engaging them in holywars.
>>
>>92048891
>4chan punishes wrong think
Anybody with a different opinion gets tons of (You)s, that's rewarding "wrong think" if anything.
>>
File: macros.jpg (36KB, 631x481px) Image search: [Google]
macros.jpg
36KB, 631x481px
>>92049195
>>
>>92049195
except anytime you disagree with the group think of conservitive christian you get told to get back to other sites
>>
>>92048496
Isn't that just s4s? Raw memetic power?

>>92048886
The /co/ is love era isn't that far out of memory anon.
>>
>>92049195
having a thread you were enjoying get derailed with four hours of frogs and feels guys is pretty far removed from 'rewarding'
>>
>>92049225
Exactly. You get a bunch of image macros filled with condescending anime faces.
>>92049234
/pol/tards get told to go back to stormfront. It's the same treatment you give them.
>>92049270
Usually in a thread that entices /pol/fags I usually see them post maybe 4 times before getting btfo. You're hyping up the spoopy /pol/ boogeyman.
>>
>>92048476
The last thread got deleted. Why even bother?
>>
>>92049299
If you think that's true then I may as well mention some Marvel comic characters here...

It's not as if this thread would become a shitpost hellhole with disruptive /pol/ crap, right? Right?
That is what you're imp lying.

Carol Danvers is a great flagship "Captain Marvel" superhero for Marvel Comics.
She's bringing a long-forgotten feminist icon of comics back to the forefront.
We can thank Bendis for that, he has the foresight to lay the groundwork for the future, an environment that comics need to be prepared for ahead of time.
And speaking of great Bendis decisions, having Iceman finally come out of the closet was inspired.
Now the comic known for being an allegory of social fights for equality has had a minority cast-member from the very beginning, and not just as some comic-dialog innuendo, or as a Claremont era cast reimagining, or as some token tacked on minor character, but as a struggle for self-respect and claimed identity that's been taking place behind the scenes from day one.
And let's not forget Miles: the inheritor of the original teen superhero comic character identity, Spider-Man.
He's going to be the Spider-Man of a new generation as Peter Parker grows more and more unrelatable over time.
Oh, and Kamala... And Thor... And everyone else. Marvel's done great things these days. And we can't talk about them on /co/ because of /pol/.
That's a problem.
>>
>>92050067
>t. /pol/ falseflagger
>>
>>92048476
>/pol/ stopped me from doing illegal activities
>>
>>92048476
/pol/ figured out how to make it stop. For some reason /pol/ is being raided 24/7. On April when /pol/ was merged with /mlp/ the constant torrent of shitposting threads stopped. The address changed and the bots came to an halt. Day or two, Barneyfags screamed that the ponies needed to be stopped, but then they left instead.

After that, /pol/ became clean of shitposting, with couple /mlp/ threads taking their place.

What you and every board is dealing with are shitposters, knowing that they can trigger you by making political threads. Not only that but by triggering, you will keep on being triggered, like an autist yelling DELET THIS.

Back when moot set up GR15, he established meme of being triggered. You still see it with Barneyfag. This is the same meme, just replace pony with politics. Post X and then Y comes in screaming how triggered they are about X.

Pony triggering is enforced by a rule, wheres political triggering is enforced by our society. It wouldn't be effective if it wasn't insane. Someone spamming how red color makes everything faster isn't triggering itself. What makes it triggering is having a vast numbers to agree and enforce it.

To stop Barneyfags, GR15 needs to come to an end. Sadly, to stop /pol/ from leaking, society has to come to it's senses.

BUT, what /pol/ noticed is that Barneyfags overlap with shitposters fishing for (You)s. The people who post political shit on other boards, could be stopped by ponies.
>>
>>92050347
I read that in David Hayter's voice.
>>
>>92050441
oh wow, it works so good
>>
>>92050347
I find it funny that it took this long for /pol/ to figure out. Anyone on /co/ saw when GR15 happen the troll in the other cartoon threads got worst with trolls trying to make "the next MLP".
>>
>>92048688
Everyone on /co/ loves Hydra Cap.
>>
>>92048476
>but are things like Mosaic
>Mosaic has been reduced to shitposting material
That's hilarious
>>
>>92050142
/pol/ doesn't know comics canon well enough to false-flag that post into existence.
And besides, that's exactly the kinds of /co/ on-topics that we aren't being allowed to even mention without being openly attacked.
The /co/ board rules and the basic 4chan rules both prohibit that sort of behavior and yet it's permitted to go on with the excuse that it'll just go away if you enjoy it.
That's why only the die-hards, unaware newbs, and shitposters are all that remain on this board: we aren't talking about comics on /co/ because of this flamewar shit.
>>
And I shouldn't have to explain why it's not funny to see an hourly call for racial genocide when we're on a board for lighthearted entertainment.
But repeatedly the trolls on /co/ demand exactly that when I tell them to stop posting it.
I guess they know who the mods are backing in that argument.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.