[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Ballerina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What does /co/ think of Ballerina?
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>dat one guy who was making the 3D model got part v&
>>
Looks like fem hiccup.
>>
File: file.png (777KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
777KB, 800x1100px
I personally have some mixed feeling about it. Characters change personality whenever it's convenient for the plot. They should have established before that the blonde girl didn't like to be forced by her mother, because throughout the whole thing she seemed fine with it. Same thing with the cross eyed guy. He was like a 60's cartoon villain when he was chasing the kids, but suddenly at the end he's just "a brute with a heart of gold".

And they totally forgot about the blond guy. There was no conclusion to her "romance" with him. They should've showed him hitting up on some other girl using the same pick-up line he used at the rooftop. Actually, they should have scraped that character completely. The whole romantic triangle subplot was terribly handled.

And how the fuck did they go from Britain to Paris on a train?

>>92038001
pls explain.
>>
>>92037945
It is not that good but i enjoyed it.
>>
>>92037945
depends. do we ever see the redhead's bare feet?
>>
Good movie for kids, pretty simple, a bit cartoonish in alot of ways. Voice acting was actually pretty good, as well as the animation. Story kinda sucked tho.
7.5/10 from me.
Not a reviewer at all, but I take my animated movies and cartoons pretty seriously.
>>
File: MEME OFF BRO.webm (3MB, 1280x550px) Image search: [Google]
MEME OFF BRO.webm
3MB, 1280x550px
>>92041879
>Voice acting was actually pretty good
I don't know... The kids sounded creep for me, since they sounded too much like adults. And the blond guy was just terrible. His accent sounded too fake.
>>
>>92037945
I feel it was okay but it could've been a lot better if they weren't afraid of it being slightly more complex.

They could've made the blonde girl be cold without being a total bitch so her change of heart would not appear so forced.

I feel like they could not come up with a way for blonde girl's mother to get some comeuppance, because she was still rich and mostly unaffected by the events, so they made her go psychotic with a sledgehammer. WTF.

I'm not sure what the role of the childhood friend or the Russian prince kid were supposed to play. One is there for the wings, and the other to tempt red into slacking off and coast on her talent? He was practicing on his own in his first scene.

Oddly enough, I liked the way all the adults were written, except for Blondie's mother at the end. Even the orphanage warden's change of heart looked good.

>And how the fuck did they go from Britain to Paris on a train?
It's not Britain. It's Brittany. Get some fucking culture.
>>
>>92042008
>Dance-off, gal. You and me.
>>
...is this /u/?
>>
>>92040963
Anon, ballerina feet is disgusting.
It's all mutilated and bruised because of how hard they work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.