[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Man 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: iron_man_three_ver11.jpg (153KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
iron_man_three_ver11.jpg
153KB, 509x755px
How do you rate the movie /co/ i personally think it was in the Top 3 of Phase 2 only beaten by Guardians Of The Galaxy and Captain America The Winter Soldier. And overall one of the best of the MCU. I don't read the Comics so the Mandarin being a completre farce was the usual Marvel joke to me.
>>
>>92037014
I thought Ant-Man was better.

It's decent though.
>>
I've seen a lot of diversity in opinions when it comes to this movie.

Some love it and others absolutely despise it though they all agree with "Not MUH!". It's interesting to say the least.
>>
Pretty good closure for a trilogy. A bit butthurt over the mandarin but this made me check the director's previous works before setting up expectations.
>>
It was mostly fine. Only thing that really annoyed me was how it didn't flow into AoU at all. Would have worked perfectly if it was the movie right before Civil War since Stark starts that movie trying his damndest to not be Iron Man.

Also I fucking love how they bait and switch the annoying child character.
>>
>>92037014
"iron" man 3 was a really shitty movie, clearly shane black was butthurt with rdj and fucked the movie on purpose
>>
>>92037859
>how it didn't flow into AoU at all.
this
>>
Boring as shit with some good villains that were wasted
>>
>>92037014
9/10, I really enjoyed the movie

Iron Man 1 will forever be special to me, though
>>
>>92037014
The problem with creating a shared universe is that you can't do crazy shit like have Tony blow up all his suits at the end of the trilogy. That's the main problem with this movie, it just doesn't feel like a part of the rest of the movies. Maybe if there was a series of Iron Man movies like the do Bond flicks it'd stand out as one of the most unique ones but now it just feels like the ugly redhead stepchild Phase 2. Ant-Man was a better sci-fi buddy comedy.
>>
>>92037933
Iron Man 1 is the only real movie in the MCU.
>>
>>92037949
what
>>
>>92037960
The rest look and feel like episodes of a tv show.
Actually, Norton's Hulk feels like a real movie too, but other than that.
>>
>>92037980
I guess I can see what you mean by that but isn't that just what happens when you have a shared universe with an overarcing plot? That's basically just saying that the concept of the entire MCU makes them not movies, seems pretty harsh
>>
>>92037980
>>92037949
I agree with you.that Incredible Hulk and Iron Man are the only good movies of Phase 1
>>92037941
>>92037873
>>92037859
GOG 2 doesn't feel like part of the Universe and is still a great movie. I hate when every movie is meant to be a vehicle for the next one. Just make a movie about the character of the title and don't get side characters involved, I'am looking at you Spiderman Thor 3
>>
>>92038315
There is a big difference between being removed from the general continuity, and actively contradicting or wiping significant plot points from it.
>>
I lied to a couple of people and I had to watch it 3 times in theaters.

It's pretty bad, poorly paced, the Mandarin sucked and even performance wise nobody stood up, dumb fun the first watch though. 4/10
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.