[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember 90s Nick Jr?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault (49).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (49).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Remember 90s Nick Jr?
>>
I was born in 1998 so no.
>>
>>92036469
Some of the shows that were on Nick Jr when you were little were on in the 90s

Franklin, Little Bear, and Blue's Clues
>>
>>92036488
Oh snap I thought Franklin was made in the early 2000's.
>>
File: wut.png (497KB, 1152x592px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
497KB, 1152x592px
>>
>>92038067
You must be Canadian. Also, face was kind of the perfect mascot.
>>
>>92038102
I'm US.
>>
>>92036374
Lots of things to do and see.
>>
>>92036374
For some reason, I never trusted that worm
>>
File: Little Bit.png (479KB, 990x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Little Bit.png
479KB, 990x1414px
man Nick Jr had some interesting shit back in the day
>>
>>92036374
That, Blue's Clues and Little Bear, the trinity
>>
No, I was born in 95. I remember early 2000s Nick Jr.
>>
File: grimm.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
grimm.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Remember this show on Nick Jr?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QswFm2rvSY8

For the longest time I thought it was just fabricated memories, but it's real! It's fucking REAL! A great show too, I think every child needs to watch it, it's fairly accurate to the original stories too, none of that watered down Disney shit.
>>
>>92040031
it haunted me, one episode I couldn't remember the name and I finally found it; the coat of many colors. Man did I forget her dad was super incesty when he lost his marbles
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (65KB, 437x304px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
65KB, 437x304px
In tacoland they showed secret life of toys and eureka´s castle on nick jr.
>>
>>92040031
I remembered it, anon. This was before even nick Jr. was a thing.
>>
>>92040440
It was before Nick Jr but they always played the little kid shows in the early morning,
>>
>>92036374
>The Busy World of Richard Scarry

One of the comfiest animation styles ever. Franklin and Little Bear were super comfy too. Shame that all's been replaced with mind-numbing ultra-saturated fast-paced garbage. Probably not very good for kids.

>>92040031
Were there episodes with a Hungarian art style in this? I vaguely remember watching Hungarian-style animation as a kid.
>>
>>92036374
No. What do I look like a nerd?
>>
>>92038067
>Calum Clachair

what the fuck?
>>
>>92040031
Love the episode wherw three princess were under a spell and had to travle dprests of gold, silver and diamonds
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.