[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you give Sasuke a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5933.jpg (114KB, 547x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5933.jpg
114KB, 547x640px
Why didn't you give Sasuke a chance?
>>
>>92030110
Because symbiotes and everything related to them is trash. Double worse when you draw parallels to fucking Naruto.
>>
Because the writing was all over the place and fuck Naruto.
>>
>>92030110
Because you're not supposed to like heels, you're supposed to hate them. I honestly hope he survives and becomes a reoccurring bad guy for Venom
>>
>>92030110
Considering how badly one issue managed to fuck up any character development Eddie Brock got in recent years, I'll gladly take Sasuke McEdgelord back if you retcon Brock as being mind controlled.
>>
>>92030110
Because the name has been ruined for me thanks to Naruto.
>>
>>92030110
did he die?
>>
>>92030110
Because he fucking sucked. He's reads like some 12 year's fanfiction edgelord Gary Stu.

>>92033965
Unfortunately, no.
>>
>>92030110
Because he's an edgelord who took Flash away from me.
>>
>>92035175
This.

"I'm so fucking edgy, and so fucking trained, that you can't control me. My soul is blacker than you'll ever be."
>>
>>92030110
What happened to him?
>>
>>92036626
The symbiote left him... because it randomly could for some reason (despite, for no explained reason before, could not) and he got arrested.
>>
>>92036575
>my ranger training allows me to do anything, even mentally dominate alien life forms that bond to your nervous system
>>
>>92036767
It was explained in issue one. The symbiot says himself the faggot could control him because he was in a weakened state.

He was separated by Spidey and Brock and his squad and then brock broke in and stole him back.
>>
>>92036825
Right. Be we have no idea why the symbiote was weaken and why it is being prevented from leaving a host whenever the fuck it wants.... like it always has been able to do.

And then like 3 issues later, it tries to leave Lee (and does so without any issue what so ever) and tries to bond to some FBI agent... who doesn't want it and forces the symbiote to reattach itself to Lee.

The whole thing was contrived as fuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.